๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

question

Ever Had An Idea For A Gaga Thread But Were Too Scared Of Being Judged?

Space Cowboy

Featured Posts

5 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Yup...everything has to be for ages 5-10 on this site...cuz of some weird behind the scenes reason...

That's why it's not like a regular forum where you can just say what you want...

Itโ€™s because of whatever the host or whatever of the domain, some **** like that. Idk one of the mods told me about it.ย 

I get the reasoning, but then change the host lol I watched an entire season of Gaga getting boned on AHS but I canโ€™t talk about boning on a website dedicated to her?ย :huh:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phlop

Iโ€™m more afraid of all the damn warnings I get from my threads.ย 

BYE

TimisaMonster
7 minutes ago, Doot said:

Itโ€™s because of whatever the host or whatever of the domain, some **** like that. Idk one of the mods told me about it.ย 

I get the reasoning, but then change the host lol I watched an entire season of Gaga getting boned on AHS but I canโ€™t talk about boning on a website dedicated to her?ย :huh:

GGD made a news article with aย link every week with the new episode...

:awkney:

Stream my new single, ๐Ÿ’œ"Heartbeat"๐Ÿ’œ, on Spotify!

RAMROD
Just now, Phlop said:

Iโ€™m more afraid of all the damn warnings I get from my threads.ย 

ย 

tumblr_p6lfkfd6sP1vz3i63o1_1280.jpg

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š  ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š’-๐š’-๐š’-๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š...! (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

Luxe Ford

On "that other Lady Gaga forum" that was around there was an 18+ section where you were able to discuss things not suitable for work/school/straights and it was really liberating.

But I suppose you could easilyย lie about your age onlineย and the whole thing isn't very inclusive. Fun, though.

ย 

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

31 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

Itโ€™s the Google AdSense :poot:ย they have to follow these guidelines I know itโ€™s messy

https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/4410771?hl=en

And yet...this is also a rule:

Sexually gratifying content

Google ads may not be placed on content that is sexually suggestive and/or intended to cause sexual arousal. Examples of content that may be considered sexually gratifying include, but are not limited to:

close-ups of breasts, buttocks, or crotches

sheer or see-through clothing or lingerie

strategically covered nudity (includes situations in which genitals are blurred out by camera)

images of men or women posing and/or undressing in a seductive manner

ย 

ย 

have they never seen GagaDaily or Lady Gaga?

Tom Nook
4 minutes ago, Doot said:

have they never seen GagaDaily or Lady Gaga?

Guess not :poot:ย 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Magneto
4 hours ago, DutchHooker said:

ย 

One of my first topics was "I am a republican monster"

The messages I got after that.....ย :saladga:
I had a storm coming and the thread was closed, because people used words as 'mentally unstable'..

:reductive:

A Dutch Republican? Don't you mean right wing? Because right wing in The Netherlands is still considered left wing in the U.S.:oprah:

Free my mind

Jessica Germ

I don't know if it counts, but whatever I tried doing inย my early GGD days, I would be scared to doย :selena:ย c'mon intimidationย ย 

3 hours ago, 01Jaime said:

Who me? No. But see there's user like you that respond with rude shady thinga like that^ im sure some users hesitate over this.

Well, we're already judging you so maybe that'll show you that it's not that big of a deal. I responded with a snarky comment and you clapped back at me and didn't die for it. Congratulations, you're now a GGD memberย :sis:

Sweet Olive

Multiple times,ย because English is not my mother tongue and I don't feel confident enough

Archived