💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

I hate the theatre how can I find alternatives

Bloodyjack

Featured Posts

Sizzily
12 hours ago, Bloodyjack said:

I absolutely hate the theatre... I simply despise everything about it... The overpriced tickets, the snotty ushers, the pretentious introverts looking down on you throughout the entire performance whilst secretly sipping Thier disgusting pot noodles out of thier cheap backpacks, the uncomfortable seating arrangements, the audience interaction, the uptight rules... And I'm sick of going through all that to see a a great play that I'll never be able to see again and will probably never get to interpret it to its full potential. So is there any alternative ways to watch theatre like online with bootlegs I've never really been confronted with this situation before but I am now and am definitely sticking to online bootlegs

So I take it you must be a pretentious extrovert then?:giggle:

um, you can find movies in places the same way you find this website. Use rabb.it to search for it tho so you don’t get viruses or any of that mess.

One Banned Boi

Bloodyjack
27 minutes ago, Sizzily said:

So I take it you must be a pretentious extrovert then?:giggle:

um, you can find movies in places the same way you find this website. Use rabb.it to search for it tho so you don’t get viruses or any of that mess.

I meant bootlegs of the theatre 

Archived