💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

I hate the theatre how can I find alternatives

Bloodyjack

Featured Posts

Bloodyjack

I absolutely hate the theatre... I simply despise everything about it... The overpriced tickets, the snotty ushers, the pretentious introverts looking down on you throughout the entire performance whilst secretly sipping Thier disgusting pot noodles out of thier cheap backpacks, the uncomfortable seating arrangements, the audience interaction, the uptight rules... And I'm sick of going through all that to see a a great play that I'll never be able to see again and will probably never get to interpret it to its full potential. So is there any alternative ways to watch theatre like online with bootlegs I've never really been confronted with this situation before but I am now and am definitely sticking to online bootlegs

ryanripley

who the f*ck has a pot noodle in a theatre? :air: you need a kettle to make those

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

River

Try to search for them on Vimeo or Dailymotion, they are like the torrent of video streaming..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Bloodyjack
5 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

who the f*ck has a pot noodle in a theatre? :air: you need a kettle to make those

Your telling me sis.. exactly they probably so ready they eat that **** cold

Pablo

Maybe try going closer to opening day? Then people that are more interested in seeing the show will be there and hopefully they will be more respectful. 

Don't visit my profile

PoshLife
17 minutes ago, iCpro said:

What kinda theatres are you going to sis :triggered:

HAHAHAHAHA I was literally about to type this at the "pot noodles" part lmao.giflmao.gif

18 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

Screaming :ladyhaha:

Computer

Omg I don't like it when I think the actors might see me/look at me.

Have you thought about Netflix.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

Bloodyjack
15 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

HAHAHAHAHA I was literally about to type this at the "pot noodles" part lmao.giflmao.gif

13 minutes ago, Doot said:

Screaming :ladyhaha:

15 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Lool I'm confused as you lot are. They weirdos and the lyric is the one I usually go to  😂😂

Bloodyjack
2 minutes ago, Computer said:

Omg I don't like it when I think the actors might see me/look at me.

Have you thought about Netflix.

That's not theatre though is it and yes I know the feeling 😂

Bloodyjack
10 minutes ago, Blake said:

Try here

you again??? I thought you had a job.. who honestly dosen't google their topics before posting threads about them and plus this is a forum, the whole point of forums is to ask questions and discuss. you need to take some shade throwing lessons

Blake
5 minutes ago, Bloodyjack said:

you again??? I thought you had a job.. who honestly dosen't google their topics before posting threads about them and plus this is a forum, the whole point of forums is to ask questions and discuss. you need to take some shade throwing lessons

Girl, you asked where to find bootlegs, I just gave you a google search with a whole list of Tumblrs that have them.

I did what you asked, no shade was even thrown. :toofunny: 

Bloodyjack
2 minutes ago, Blake said:

Girl, you asked where to find bootlegs, I just gave you a google search with a whole list of Tumblrs that have them.

I did what you asked, no shade was even thrown. :toofunny: 

really?? i got a frozen image of a google logo.  I thought you were throwing shade by saying I should google i...:derpga: it's probably an error on my laptop.. sorry and thanks

Archived