💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

PS4: Digital or Physical ?

AnnTakamaki

Featured Posts

AnnTakamaki

I finally decided to get a PS4 & check the game i want to get on PSstore but some game like Yakuza 0 in PSstore is even more expensive than the physical copy which come with goodies like artbook, poster, steelbook....etc :wtfga:. You still have the game even when you delete it if you bought from PSstore (?) compair to physical copy if your disc broke then bye :madge: i'm completely new to this so i'm confused & dont know what to get rn

What about you ? which one did you prefer ? physical or digital ? :oprah:

Haroon

I don’t have a PS4 but I think the same discussion/argument applies overall to gaming so I hope it’s still okay that I’m posting :omg: 

It’s true that it’s easier to boot games up and you can still redownlod a game if bought digitally unlike if you broke a disc :huh: However, when you’re done with a game/console then you can’t return the digital game for cash/store credit like you can with a physical copy. That’s my biggest reason for purchasing physical, because I don’t want the games that I buy going to waste when I’m done with them :noparty: 

mister max

I always like physical more then digital6nWW1uT.png

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

KinneyUnderYou
10 minutes ago, AnnTakamaki said:

I finally decided to get a PS4 & check the game i want to get on PSstore but some game like Yakuza 0 in PSstore is even more expensive than the physical copy which come with goodies like artbook, poster, steelbook....etc :wtfga:. You still have the game even when you delete it if you bought from PSstore (?) compair to physical copy if your disc broke then bye :madge: i'm completely new to this so i'm confused & dont know what to get rn

What about you ? which one did you prefer ? physical or digital ? :oprah:

I prefer and buy digital copies. I used to buy physical copies for a short period of time, then my GTA V physical copy stopped working all of a sudden. From that moment, I've been buying digital copies.

Knife

For online only games like Overwatch - go digital. Swapping in a disc for a game like that makes zero sense.

I always go physical for single player games that I play through once.

Archived