question

When can we expect JWT DVD?

Mikolaj

Featured Posts

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bloodyjack

Although I sound selfish and bitter I hope it's cancelled just because I know if it's released I'll go to war in my brain about weather to watch it because of my cancellation. I'll probably buy it leaving sitting on my shelf for three months whilst I debate and then finally watch it only to get really upset and melancholy about my cancellation lol:saladga::saladga::saladga:

ryanripley
1 hour ago, adammonroe said:

I don't know why y'all keep on expecting things from Gaga, honestly. Since 2014 everytime she goes into a project it ends up delayed for 90 years or cancelled. :interestinga:

no she doesn't lol

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ryanripley

guys why are you melodramatic? gaga usually delivers projects and gives us more than the average pop star

she's hyped up this project and was even in the post processing studio, it's TOO late to be cancelled

Mikolaj
3 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

guys why are you melodramatic? gaga usually delivers projects and gives us more than the average pop star

she's hyped up this project and was even in the post processing studio, it's TOO late to be cancelled

4M1GR_s-200x150.gif

ryanripley
2 minutes ago, ExMachina said:

4M1GR_s-200x150.gif

i swear, this fanbase didn't get 2 music videos and the first album concept and they all think she CANCELS CANCELS CANCELS

:saladga: 

Bloodyjack
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

i swear, this fanbase didn't get 2 music videos and the first album concept and they all think she CANCELS CANCELS CANCELS

:saladga: 

And ARTPOP act and the UK leg of JWT and the Amy Winehouse tribute and the ARTPOP app and the fame kills and American crime story and the original TEOG performance and Azelia banks Collab

ryanripley
49 minutes ago, JupiterDrive said:

You expect something from Gaga ? Are you stuck in 2011? 

look at everything she gave us last year and this year already, maybe it's you who's actually stuck

Mikolaj
4 minutes ago, Bloodyjack said:

And ARTPOP act and the UK leg of JWT and the Amy Winehouse tribute and the ARTPOP app and the fame kills and American crime story and the original TEOG performance and Azelia banks Collab

Mentioning The Fame Kills is wrong. She was not at fault at. All. One could argue same for JWT cancellation. Come on, her health problems are result of trying to do too much at once, overworking herself - all for us. Okay, she has a bit loose tongue sometimes, but we need to chill.

Don't think it's cancelled (yet :laughga:) because these things really take time. It's an average of like at least 3 months when these things are streamed on TV. It's really unlikely so probably will take even longer to release it on full format for DVD\Netflix or whatever

Also keep in mind the fact the tour was cancelled is a bit....hard. Coming from her team I wouldn't feel shook if they announce it as like "FOR EVEYRONE WHO COULDN'T SEE THE LIVE EXPERIENCE HERE'S THE VID XOXO JOANNE" 

inb4 Gaga said she would film it but never mentioned releasing it for the public :laughga: 

Remember "I keep some of my stuff for me + family and friends only" ????? :laughga::laughga::laughga::laughga:

ryanripley
8 minutes ago, Bloodyjack said:

- the UK leg was out of her control

- did she even confirm the amy winehouse tribute

- ya'll got the ARTPOP app :shrug: 

- fame kills was cus of kanye

- she never confirmed to be in American Crime Story

- what original TEOG performance?

- Red Flame leaked; gaga made the right choice cutting her from the album

last year she gave you: 

- a new song

- a music video

- award show performances as well as tv performances

- a highly acclaimed SBHTS

- a full coachella set

- an amazing tour

- a documentary

this year she has already given and will soon give you

- 2 new songs

- a music video

- a grammy performance

- an elton john tribute performance

- a lead role in a movie

- ASIB promo

- a soundtrack to that movie

- a collab with bloodpop

- a vegas show

and that's stuff we know is confirmed for this year and it's only the end of March :tony: 

Bloodyjack
2 minutes ago, ExMachina said:

Mentioning The Fame Kills is wrong. She was not at fault at. All. One could argue same for JWT cancellation. Come on, her health problems are result of trying to do too much at once, overworking herself - all for us. Okay, she has a bit loose tongue sometimes, but we need to chill.

I'm just listing cancellation. Weather's it's her fault or not Thier still reasons to worry

Bloodyjack
3 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

- the UK leg was out of her control

- did she even confirm the amy winehouse tribute

- ya'll got the ARTPOP app :shrug: 

- fame kills was cus of kanye

- she never confirmed to be in American Crime Story

- what original TEOG performance?

- Red Flame leaked; gaga made the right choice cutting her from the album

last year she gave you: 

- a new song

- a music video

- award show performances as well as tv performances

- a highly acclaimed SBHTS

- a full coachella set

- an amazing tour

- a documentary

this year she has already given and will soon give you

- 2 new songs

- a music video

- a grammy performance

- a lead role in a movie

- a soundtrack to that movie

- a collab with bloodpop

- a vegas show

and that's stuff we know is confirmed for this year and it's only the end of March :tony: 

I meant the TEOG music video and whether it was confirmed or not it's receipts:trollga:

iCpro

In my dream scenario the JWT DVD is a part of a week of 10th anniversary celebrations, including a greatest hits album, never before seen footage and photos, a compilation of unreleased material etc.

But in reality I know that it’s probably locked in Gaga’s basement never to see the light of day, begging DWUW video for food scraps.

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

ryanripley
2 minutes ago, Bloodyjack said:

I meant the TEOG music video and whether it was confirmed or not it's receipts:trollga:

i don't know why that should be held against her when the concept was used in the Y&I video :huh:

if you're going to blame her for cancelled original concepts then you will have a long list lol

it happens all the time in every industry, it's not a rare thing that happens only to gaga

Archived