Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
opinion

Your Song better than anything on Joanne

Blond

Featured Posts

ArtGagaPop

wow how dare you to compare her best album to an tribute song. Angel down worktape ------> your song :nails:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blond
33 minutes ago, Saint Hollywood said:

I prefer music she made herself over covers but go off sis

DZdrfXXWsAA-nAw.jpg

peep.thumb.png.17c8717cd3baf02a65e0130f9

My pu$$y tastes like pepsi cola

Lextyr97

Hiiiiiighly disagree. Dancin n Circles when I'm horny, CTM when I'm jolly, MR when I feel like giving up, PI when I feel like jamming, DH when I need a confidence boost, JW when I'm feeling in a head-banging Gaga mood, Grigio Girls when I miss someone, Just Another Day for a drive on a nice day, Joanne at anytime any day of any year, it's great. The Your Song cover is great though but I prefer Joanne

Haroon
20 minutes ago, Blond said:

Inb4 @Haroon

giphy.gif

LOOOOOL WHAT IS THIS :sharon::sharon::sharon: 

But yeah I disagree, I do like the cover but the accent stops it from becoming amazing for me :sweat: Pureness-wise I still prefer Joanne and Angel Down but it is still nice :nick: 

Ariana Grindr

I listen to Joanne in full while I work out:trollga:

the cover is great but doesn’t satisfy my hunger for Gaga

Prime Elton John is a better songwriter than LG. And Greg Kurstin is a better producer than Mark Ronson. Seriosuly, Your Song is a classic, of course its gonna be better than anything on Joanne as long as they didn't screw up the production and vocals.

Ziggy

Lol this is regarded as one of the best songs of all time, of course it feels superior to Joanne. That’s not a knock at Joanne, but she’s still getting better each album on the songwriting, songs like CTM and SP prove that. Those are fantastic lyrics and great melodies and a big part of that is her bringing in a great songwriter in Father John Misty to work with her like Elton has throughout his career. Elton does the melodies, someone else does the lyrics with him (typically), and look at the result! You get something like Your Song. I don’t mean to say Gaga needs to bring in someone else in order for her work to be great, but I think she’s learning and becoming more comfortable letting other people into her process and that is very helpful for her continued growth.

I think she has it in her to write something like Your Song, Gypsy and TEOG seem evident of that potential.

Long ramble later, Your Song is a storied classic, Joanne is not quite Gaga at her peak songwriting yet so I don’t know if it’s a totally apt comparison of material.

HauntingHollow

yes, i was expecting songs like this on Joanne but no...

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

holy scheisse

Yup agreed. The covers amazing. It is a legendary song though of course so there's that. But it is really good and nothing besides Joanne piano version compares to it from Joanne 

River

I didn't know that I have my own song but thanks :firega:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Jonathan2244

Her Cover is good, but Joanne is just as good,

Your Song Original is Legendary so no need to compare.

Archived