Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

EDM fans, can I just share some of my fav music?

ComeToMama

Featured Posts

ComeToMama

Let's just get into it. 

Kasbo - Places We Don't Know

Spoiler

This album like, just came out. It is pure gold. Your Tempo, Roots and Lay It on my are my faves.

Illenium - Awake

Spoiler

If you avidly listen to EDM I'm sure you've listen to this album plenty. This has been my favorite album for some time now.

Chelsea Cutler

Spoiler

Chelsea continues to put out great material. Very in the feels music. Your shirt is my most played song on Spotify currently. 

Hechmann

Spoiler

If you like this kind of chill EDM, you should def check out these artists as well...

Spoiler

Breathe Carolina

Shallou

Said The Sky

Prismo

Alison Wonderland

Petit Biscuit

Andreu

Okay so I decided to do the same in case someone cares lol. I'm just gonna write because I don't wanna spend an hours. If anyone discovers any of these thanks to these post I'd love to know it.

Avicii: basically his full discography but to go with something that someone might not know I recommend you Dear Boy and Liar Liar (both original and Avicii By Avicii versions of both), our love (an unreleased bop) and silhouettes.

Sam Feldt: his album/albums were very disappointing if u ask me but he has a great bunch of awesome standalone releases: Summer On You is my favourite. I'd tell you to check his remixes for Avicii's Waiting For Love, Rob Thomas's pieces and I can't think of any more ATM but there are more for sure.

Nicky Romero: all of his music is great but the best ones are Symphonica, Novell, Take Me and Legacy.

Lucas & Steve: very much worth checking them out (I structured this sentence like trash but u understood) Up Til Dawn, You Don't Have To Like It.

Afrojack: You should listen to his album, great ammount of good tracks.

Axwell & Ingrosso are worth to listen too together or separately tbh

Oliver Heldens has a great ammount of good tracks like Waiting, Wombass or whatever it's called,...

Kygo: listen to his album, they both have some gems like serious and riding shotgun. And the remixes he made are fire, specially the one he did for sexual healing.

Calvin Harris has a lot of great songs 

Individual tracks

Dirty South -  Let It Go (original): the axwell remix overshadowed it but it's worth listening.

The magician - shy (Michael Calfan remix)

Steve Angello - Remember

Lost frequencies - crazy

Mr belt and wezol - shiver

Dimitri Vegas, moguai, like Mike - Mammoth

Summertime Sadness (Cedric Gervais remix) (jk) (not really love both versions)

Krewella - Alive for a nice throwback

Stadium x - howl at the moon

Martin Garrix - forbidden voices

AlunaGeorge, YoGI - blow you up

Andreu

More that come to my mind

John Christian - Next Level - Nicky Romero edit

AlunaGeorge - I'm in control - the magician and the throttle remix are both great

Mike Posner - in the arms of a stranger - Grey remix

Syn Cole - Miami 82 

1 hour ago, ryanripley said:

@Doot is GGD's biggest EDM stan

It’s true. 

I’m down to blow anyone’s mind if they need some bangers. :stalkga:

ryanripley
Just now, Doot said:

It’s true. 

I’m down to blow anyone. :stalkga:

fixed

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Just now, ryanripley said:

fixed

What do you think I am, a floosy?

unless your last name is Gosling, Mendes, Evans, Yates, or Hemsworth...or Butler, or Ackles....then not just anyone :trollga:

Archived