Featured Posts

ryanripley
1 minute ago, Gagadonna said:

giphy.gif 

what? what i said is true lol

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

AlexanderMagno
7 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

because after ARTPOP she said she was sick of fighting and just wanted to be happy, she's said so many times she had to argue with her label about what she wants and what they want, TFM album cover is one of them (by label, i also mean troy)

it's very clear a lot of backstage drama caused many plans of ARTPOP to be cancelled

I really think it was just Troy.

Troy probably was the original creator of every idea behind ARTPOP's techs and when he left he took everything with him. He was a technology mogul and I'm sure he owned most of ARTPOP's visionary features. Gaga could do nothing without him. Why would the label even leave the app dead, it makes no sense. There's a budget and a plan before you put the album out, they knew what they should expect. And she said "the label was not aware" of her state before and during ARTPOP, so it wasn't their fault. If anything happened backstage, it was between Gaga and Troy alone. And again, she won the album cover, she won the second single, she was "I don't care what anybody else thinks" and always worked out, and suddenly everything during and after ARTPOP is because the label doesn't let her do? They let her do everything when she was starting her career and suddenly start blocking her when she already has a solid, established reputation? Come on...

If the label was so hard on her, we wouldn't have Cheek to Cheek, nor would she do things like she does today. Right after ARTPOP she did everything like she wanted to and the only thing that changed was Troy, not the label.

ryanripley
2 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

Troy probably was the original creator of every idea behind ARTPOP's techs and when he left he took everything with him. He was a technology mogul and I'm sure he owned most of ARTPOP's visionary features. Gaga could do nothing without him. Why would the label even leave the app dead, it makes no sense. There's a budget and a plan before you put the album out, they knew what they should expect. And she said "the label was not aware" of her state before and during ARTPOP, so it wasn't their fault. If anything happened backstage, it was between Gaga and Troy alone. And again, she won the album cover, she won the second single, she was "I don't care what anybody else thinks" and always worked out, and suddenly everything during and after ARTPOP is because the label doesn't let her do? They let her do everything when she was starting her career and suddenly start blocking her when she already has a solid, established reputation? Come on...

If the label was so hard on her, we wouldn't have Cheek to Cheek, nor would she do things like she does today. Right after ARTPOP she did everything like she wanted to and the only thing that changed was Troy, not the label.

well then, in my original comment i mean troy but she's been on record to say "____ will be a single" but nothing happened and the label is responsible for the single choices + she had to fund her own music video at one point

they've obviously had rough patches in the past regarding her career choices and duh, they would totally block her choices later on in her career because they're the business side of the artist, they think they know best when it comes to making money

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

not sure if that was her fault (and I also think she never promised that, but whatever) but I can't get over DITD, Scheiße, HML, Venus and DIC not being singles.

43 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

this also bothered me, like why would her label block her from having more hit singles??

Delulu Rogers

Why is everyone blaming her label? ARTPOP lost a lot of its promises cause Troy left and legally she probably wasn't allowed to us any of his ideas.  Gaga alone has also said many things that never happened so she is held accountable for many of the broken promises. 

Archived