opinion

let's talk about trigger

Free My Mind

Featured Posts

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Riley James Everett

It’s undeniably amazing. I agree it doesn’t sound like anything that would fit on The Fame. The use of auto tune is really really awesome 

Hexxx

It's so creepy too. Probably the darkest song I ever heard from her

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Bad Kids

reminds me of bang bang shot me down :O maybe its inspired by that, and sounds amazing :giveup: is it what ARTPOP supposed to sound like :giveup:

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

Riley James Everett

Kinda feel like this could’ve been on the original LG5 if she stuck to “the art of darkness”

Bloodyjack

Yes let's:reductive:its such a dark, gritty bop. It's everything I kinda needed. I really wish I could understand the lyrics. They obiviously involve murder. For some reason it really reminds me (lyrically at least) of Delilah by Tom Jones

SailorStar

It’s 100% from The Fame 2007, Rob fusari produced it. The original ARTPOP was going to sound more like Tea and PartyNauseous

Free My Mind
Just now, SailorStar said:

It’s 100% from The Fame 2007, Rob fusari produced it. The original ARTPOP was going to sound more like Tea and PartyNauseous

have I missed something, do we have confirmation this was produced by fusari

I'm not saying it was for a different album or anything, but it just doesn't sonically fit The Fame at all

as someone else pointed out, it does remind of Bang Bang... but it also sounds alot like a bond theme.

Riley James Everett
Just now, SailorStar said:

Still wish we had those bops. :giveup:

SailorStar
5 minutes ago, Free My Mind said:

have I missed something, do we have confirmation this was produced by fusari

I'm not saying it was for a different album or anything, but it just doesn't sonically fit The Fame at all

as someone else pointed out, it does remind of Bang Bang... but it also sounds alot like a bond theme.

Apparently you missed being here in 2010 when we looked at BMI and found out all Fusari’s song titles and 2012 on twitter when he promised to leak all these on a zip folder but then got slammed by Gaga and her lawyers 

SailorStar

It’s not that far fetched, y’all are reaching. Oh Well sounds more different than these. 

Free My Mind
4 minutes ago, SailorStar said:

Apparently you missed being here in 2010 when we looked at BMI and found out all Fusari’s song titles and 2012 on twitter when he promised to leak all these on a zip folder but then got slammed by Gaga and her lawyers 

you're being a bit of an ass abt it

I didn't know that.

Archived