Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Surprise Or Teased Release?

GagaMegaFan

Featured Posts

Economy

Human for Gaga surprise release I don't think would get the hype say Beyonce got cuz it's not a new thing to do anymore. Only a really big artist of the moment would get hype doing that now I think

But over teasing it for too long we also know results in setting the bar too high and getting disappointments

I think an announcement a short while (say 2-3 weeks) before any release (album or single) is probably ideal

ordinarynam1310

Beyonce got her own label so she could just dropped things out of nowhere, on the other hand, Gaga can't really do that.

I want a teaser with no dates and than bam, a killer video with the song.

TimisaMonster

I would want a single cover revealed and noon and then the single dropping at midnight 

Followed by the video one week later 

Perfect!

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

1 hour ago, neptugne said:

I think teaser then surprise release would be the best, let people know new stuff is coming and raise some hype, then bam we’re spontaneously snatched

THIS!

sethrb101
1 hour ago, Poissonche said:

I wanna be tortured by the hype like I was with Perfect Illusion. Long periods of hype like this create great memories in my case :flutter:

Ahhhh, that was a great time. And with that single alone, I thought the whole album would be rock-inspired :ladyhaha:

#Gaga2020

sethrb101
20 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

I would want a single cover revealed and noon and then the single dropping at midnight 

Followed by the video one week later 

Perfect!

That sounds incredible :selena:

#Gaga2020

Archived