đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga's albums are discounted!

dit

Featured Posts

BeIIadonna

:icega: I already bought most of them, maybe even all (Except the fame - TFM video EP since it's expensive)

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, Andree said:

I'm not from USA so I don't know how to check them  :chica:

omg us international fans are useless aren't we :chica: 

justanothergay

My brain is saying 10th anniversary promo but my heart is saying LG6

that boy that boy that boy that boy that boy That Boy THAT BOY is a MONSTER

Inferno
On 3/17/2018 at 3:55 AM, dit said:

I'm not sure. can you check on itunes please. :gum: ppl on that other website saying "omg the albums are discounted! Gaga does not do this unless it's because there is an event or new music! new music is coming!" :ladyhaha:  

They're doing discounts on "dance" albums. They have a scrolling thing on the home page. Unfortunately Gaga is not on the featured list on the home page thus why her albums arent charting on the itunes 200

Eggsy
On 3/17/2018 at 7:17 AM, Phaye Monster said:

Why randomly discount them? Makes me think something is coming:staymad:

giphy.gif

Inferno
On 3/17/2018 at 3:55 AM, dit said:

I'm not sure. can you check on itunes please. :gum: ppl on that other website saying "omg the albums are discounted! Gaga does not do this unless it's because there is an event or new music! new music is coming!" :ladyhaha:  

On 3/17/2018 at 4:56 AM, ordinarynam1310 said:

Radio 2018 is gonna be ours soon :stalkga:

On 3/17/2018 at 4:17 AM, Phaye Monster said:

Why randomly discount them? Makes me think something is coming:staymad:

On 3/17/2018 at 4:14 AM, F AM E said:

The Fame 10 year anniversary collectors edition is coming :giveup: ready for my hairbow to be snatched

itunes discounted "dance albums". They have a featured scrolling thing on their home page about it, unfortunately Gaga's albums are not included in the scrolling thing along with some others.

Inferno
22 hours ago, KaGOATrl said:

We know what that means :stalkga:

22 hours ago, Eggsy said:

giphy.gif

On 3/17/2018 at 7:52 AM, justanothergay said:

My brain is saying 10th anniversary promo but my heart is saying LG6

itunes discounted "dance albums". They have a featured scrolling thing on their home page about it, unfortunately Gaga's albums are not included in the scrolling thing along with some others.

DonnieDarko
1 minute ago, Inferno said:

What’s new? Her music/catalog is being treated with far less attention by her team than it should be on YouTube, Spotify and iTunes.

Inferno
Just now, DonnieDarko said:

What’s new? Her music/catalog is being treated with far less attention by her team than it should be on YouTube, Spotify and iTunes.

Is her team to blame?

DonnieDarko
Just now, Inferno said:

Is her team to blame?

If not, then who is? Of course it’s her team or the label, which can be considered as part of her team. Who do you think manages that? 

Inferno
1 minute ago, DonnieDarko said:

If not, then who is? Of course it’s her team or the label, which can be considered as part of her team. Who do you think manages that? 

I don't think it has anything to do with her team or label. I think it has to do with itunes and whichever staff member was chosen to create the scrolling thing on the home page and fill it up with discounted dance albums.

DonnieDarko
2 minutes ago, Inferno said:

I don't think it has anything to do with her team or label. I think it has to do with itunes and whichever staff member was chosen to create the scrolling thing on the home page and fill it up with discounted dance albums.

I’m talking about the overall situation, not this specific example. 

Inferno
Just now, DonnieDarko said:

I’m talking about the overall situation, not this specific example. 

I mean she is neglected on most. But I thought that was just because no ones bothering to stream her therefore they (itunes, spotify, youtube) don't prioritize her on their homepages and playlists and stuff. Then again, it is questionable to me that Troy Carter is involved with Spotify and her streaming is as bad as it is. I wonder if thats just a coincidence.

Archived