other

Gaga played at straight club!

Delulu Rogers

Featured Posts

blackthorns
12 hours ago, Jessica Germ said:

I once heard The Cure at Home Depot 

What straighter place is there on earth :triggered:

You're thinking of Menards, Home Depot is the land of the lesbians (and middle aged dads, but my local one is pretty 50/50).

If you need me, you know where to find me: seeking validation and self-love in my dumpster

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PedrinniSan

When I went to Barcelona for the JWT they made a gaga night in a club and they played venus, Government hooker, teeth, so happy I could die, Dance in the dark and more :firega:

It was a gay club tho

Economy

I used to go to the Maddie's all the time love it. The Bar tender on the top floor "Kerin" used to give us free drinks sometimes :)

But Madison's is a pub not a club. It just has a dance floor that has music some days of the week.

I guess u could call the bottom floor a club but Madison as a whole is a pub not club

PS: If you wanna promote Gaga just request it on that machine in the main eating section where there's a bunch of tables by the pool play area

Dadru

I was at a silent disco last saturday and they played the “let’s have some fun” bit from LoveGame on an R&B beat and it was amazing, especially because I was drunk :ladyhaha:

Archived