💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Do we think there's any truth in this? ASIB writing credits

androiduser

Featured Posts

androiduser
Just now, ryanripley said:

:ladyhaha: you know people write fiction for fun, right?

of course, I do agree that it all sounds exaggerated, but there's a LOT of very specific details that match the facts... Typical fiction would revolve around Gaga and other divas, ripping of Madonna and the usual nonsense.... this is specific of the Nashville music scene.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley
Just now, androiduser said:

of course, I do agree that it all sounds exaggerated, but there's a LOT of very specific details that match the facts... Typical fiction would revolve around Gaga and other divas, ripping of Madonna and the usual nonsense.... this is specific of the Nashville music scene.

and they could have easily fabricated these details to match the facts

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Inferno
2 minutes ago, androiduser said:

Its not exactly a rule that any fiction that lays one in on Gaga has to mention Madonna especially if it doesn't relate to the project.

androiduser
Just now, ryanripley said:

and they could have easily fabricated these details to match the facts

of course, I agree... it's just that I don't think Nashville musicians think about pop stars too much, like pop fans and the usual haters

Inferno
Just now, androiduser said:

of course, I agree... it's just that I don't think Nashville musicians think about pop stars too much, like pop fans and the usual haters

Theyre as much apart of the music industry as anyone else. Living in Nashville or not.

weed

No way in hell thats true lmao even calling Gaga an A- shows they just don’t like her

+ Lukas Nelson as her boyfriend?? That doesn’t make any sense.. and if they mean Christian he doesn’t have a band so ?

Pretty sure it’s fake

Also, where did you find this? :oprah: Didn’t put any source...

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

monketsharona

Surely fake, I don't think Gaga is like this.

Though, I have the strong feeling Gaga is not that easygoing backstage / in the studio, just an impression ^^ 

littlepotter

the "live drum" thing gave it away, whoever made this up clearly does not know about joanne. poor medonster

chaeri pls

Edonis

Where is the source? :oprah:

And no, I don’t believe this. Gaga has worked with so many people in the past and I’ve never heard these kinds of allegations from any reputable source, even from past collaborators that left on bad terms. I smell nonsense. :selena:

ProdigyARTPOP
25 minutes ago, Inferno said:

It lost me when it mentions the guy shes dating having a band. Who the hell is Lukas Nelson?

And quite honestly even if this is true, maybe #1's vision sucked despite being a great guy thats been through a lot? Like...its not like weve heard his material lol

I feel like what happens behind the scenes on just about any project if discussed HONESTLY by everyone involved would be sure to piss off the fans of whatever artist it is. You know what I mean? Because theres the ideal version of who they are in what they present to the media and then theres the fact that theyre human beings that do and say dumb sh*t probably on the daily just like anyone. On top of drugs and alcohol and fame and egos. Its way more complicated and dimensional than I think any of us even think about.

Are you trying to infer that Gaga does drugs and the person she presents to us is fake?? :trollga:

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

Are you trying to infer that Gaga does drugs and the person she presents to us is fake?? :trollga:

I think he meant Gaga is not showing us everything (what is normal). Everyone has bad sides. She most probably has some she's not really showing us. And that's ok, she's a huge pop star who also have a private life. We don't have to know everything about her.

42 minutes ago, androiduser said:

While I agree that it doesn't seem like Gaga's behavior, the story gives an incredible amount of detail about some people Bradley Cooper has mentioned already, and I have to say that this part does seem believable, at least to me: Then any time someone would disagree with her and agree with #1, she would burst into aggressive tears and claim misogyny, "that the world only listens to men and women don’t have a voice".

You need a hobby

androiduser
Just now, Jed said:

You need a hobby

I have one.

It's just that I can imagine Gaga saying that. I can't imagine her flashing her coworkers, can't imagine her acting like a bitch, but I can imagine her doing what I pointed out.

Archived