LePetitGAGABLover
6 hours ago, notsoratedr said:

Hehe 

Omg your back!!!:kara:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LateToCult

Plot twist. The “insider” is just a bannedT member and she’s exacting ha revenge on us.  :gum: 

LibraOctober98

When 4/20 rolls along and nothing happens can we FINALLY FORGET ABOUT THESE INSISERS? FINALLY? And also rub it in their fake virtual faces that they were wrong?

thatsmoneyhoney
1 hour ago, LibraOctober98 said:

When 4/20 rolls along and nothing happens can we FINALLY FORGET ABOUT THESE INSISERS? FINALLY? And also rub it in their fake virtual faces that they were wrong?

No we can’t. Y’all said the same thing with the Frankenstein rumors and here we are. The simple truth is that rumors are never gonna stop, and neither is LG6 speculation, until LG6 is released. And then there will still be speculation as to what Gaga’s next project is, what her next album is, what her next single is. I hate to break it to you, but the rumors will never stop.

free my mind

LibraOctober98
1 hour ago, munty hunty said:

No we can’t. Y’all said the same thing with the Frankenstein rumors and here we are. The simple truth is that rumors are never gonna stop, and neither is LG6 speculation, until LG6 is released. And then there will still be speculation as to what Gaga’s next project is, what her next album is, what her next single is. I hate to break it to you, but the rumors will never stop.

I don't care abt the rumors, I care about the insiders that are always wrong but still receive recognition. Rumors will never end but I'm ready to say bye to these "insiders"

Archived