Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
opinion

A Star Is Born promo idea

DavidJP

Featured Posts

DavidJP

Ok I want everyones opinions!

Radio City Music Hall used to be for movie premieres back in the day. I think it would be cool for her and bradley to book radio city for a big release! I think they should charge 50$ for a ticket to see the movie, a Q&A, and a performance by LG and Bradley of a few songs from the film! I'd totally go and It would probably get some news coverage too!!!! 

monketsharona

A logo, a page on different social medias and a poster would already great :yay:

The movie is out in only 7 months and there's still nothing, quite a weird decision by Warner bros to be honest... 

monketsharona

Imo, I think the project should be focused on Bradley Cooper. I know, we as fans want Gaga, but the aim is even bigger for Bradley who is executive producing, and directing for the first time...

Glamourpuss
16 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Imo, I think the project should be focused on Bradley Cooper. I know, we as fans want Gaga, but the aim is even bigger for Bradley who is executive producing, and directing for the first time...

I absolutely agree.

(Doesn't mean I love Gaga any less or that I don't have faith that she'll be amazing).

PanPikus

I want Carpool Karaoke with Gaga and Bradley!!!

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

KleinGa

Gaga after she just finished designing the poster on Microsoft paint and then reading this thread feeling frustrated

12758_original.gif

KleinGa
Just now, GrigioGirl1 said:

LG and Cooper should have presented at the Oscars... I thought that was promotion 101

The trailer should've been premiered at the Oscars if you ask me

Archived