celeb

Madonna Receives Backlash From Fans

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, ShockPop said:

She's never been absolutely outspoken about gay rights. I don't know why people pretend she's bothered.

Ignorant.

Anderson123

Why are people so sensitive about everything, my God it's exhausting.

giphy.gif

lost in limbo

So y'all think Madge has time that you guys have to know what Migos have said in the past and know everything they do? Bc if you do then you've officially lost it :ladyhaha: 

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, HausOfAmericano said:

So y'all think Madge has time that you guys have to know what Migos have said in the past and know everything they do? Bc if you do then you've officially lost it :ladyhaha: 

That is why famous people have a team for that. They did the dirty work for you. They suppose to let you know if someone is problematic and need to be avoided or not so not to ruin their image. They are also the team that does the clean up when the celebs are being messy in public. And they are part of the famous people entourage at social events that stood by your sides and whispers you names when you forgot who some people in that same party are.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

The Surrealist

I'm pretty sure GagaDaily would have find it's way to defend this if it would have been Gaga.

lost in limbo
Just now, RAMROD said:

That is why famous people have a team for that. They did the dirty work for you. They suppose to let you know if someone is problematic and need to be avoided or not so not to ruin their image. They are also the team that does the clean up when the celebs are being messy in public. And they are part of the famous people entourage at social events that stood by your sides and whispers you names when you forgot who some people in that same party are.

her team probably just told her "they're some hip trendy singers" and she was like "I NeEd RaP fEaTuReS". They're not that problematic for her team to warn her against. Maybe if they said the word "*******" on live TV and it caused a huge scandal, then her team would warn her against.

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, HausOfAmericano said:

her team probably just told her "they're some hip trendy singers" and she was like "I NeEd RaP fEaTuReS". They're not that problematic for her team to warn her against. Maybe if they said the word "*******" on live TV and it caused a huge scandal, then her team would warn her against.

Probably so

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

scallywally
17 hours ago, ShockPop said:

She's never been absolutely outspoken about gay rights. I don't know why people pretend she's bothered.

That could quite possibly be the most ignorant thing ive ever read in my life. 

MyQueen
18 hours ago, ShockPop said:

She gave us this in 1990......

..........so

giphy.gif

misunderstood

:madge: You can’t please everyone lol. When will people realize that some people just do not care about everyone’s feelings and will do what they want? It’s 2018 people wake tf up.

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

elijahfan

Still trying to jump on every possible bandwagon..... Where's the facepalm emoji when you need it

elijahfan
19 hours ago, ShockPop said:

When you don't know what you're talking about, it's better to educate yourself on the subject, or to just shut up

i hope some day all of these fans' racist and misogynistic comments from the past come up so they can defend their shitty life choices

Bambino

But then again, she's Madonna :smh: She simply doesn't care and even if she knew this would be controversial she would still do it so just calm down.

Archived