Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madonna Receives Backlash From Fans

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

So Madonna hung out with Migos last night at the Vanity Fair party and posted an Instagram of it. Fans are not happy and have left some negative remarks about it on her post

Fans wrote:

carlocapobianco: Why are you supporting homophobic rap groups? These people are very homophobic and recently had a controversy around it. Bad move.

luishen96: Madonna that disappointment .. They are all homophobic .. What a disappointment

ryanharan: You should have cropped out those other guys, other than that, lovely photo!!!! Cardi collab in the works???

donatellabitch: Love you Gurl ❤️but migos homophobic and offset said that he “don’t vibe with queers”

thequantumfracture: Migos and Cardi B made a few homophobic comments and referentes, are you supporting that? Can't believe it! 

malinabickford: Mom you need to google these homophobic garbage people before attaching yourself to them. **** like this is tarnishing your legacy!

guilhermepiantino: The queen of GAYS hanging around with homophobes 😭😭😭

dontgetmeinvolved_: I thought u were dead

thatkristopher: Cute pic but please NO collaboration with either of them!

anihilistic: Posing with two homophobics! Queen of being hypocrite!

emmetwright: Disappointing to see you pose with homophobes 😬😬

...and so many others

And twitter isn't here for her either

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pop Music

Madge flopped. What else is new??:reductive:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Reid LePage

when you don't know how to be iconic so you hang out with dumb and straight rats :lolly: 

Squeeshy Keety

Madonna, no one is asking for that collab

I know what you're thinking girl

giphy.gif

They / Them 🏳️‍🌈

It was probably just a photo

Those using this to attack M can seethe

The Bling

As long as they don't make music with her I'm fine with it :reductive:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

Sepsami

I never really knew what they did or said that made them homophobic, can someone enlighten me? :oprah: 

LateToCult
6 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

Mobile interface is glitching, but @ryanripley dis you?  :stalkga:

ryanharan: You should have cropped out those other guys, other than that, lovely photo!!!! Cardi collab in the works??? 

PartySick

Wait Cardi B's homophobic? The last time I heard her name was when there was a rumor of a Gaga collab floating around...I guess that's out of the question now or? :hmm: I wouldn't read too much into this. Madonna's been vocal about her support for the LGBT+ community. A picture with some rappers that have used questionable vocabulary in the past doesn't change that imo.

🖤

TheRoof
2 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

I never really knew what they did or said that made them homophobic, can someone enlighten me? :oprah: 

they made a comment about a rapped who was out of the closet at that time (i think it was in february from last year) ands said that been gay and a rapper wasn't right from an artistic point of view or something 

Edonis

MadonnaNation will say those accounts are actually Gaga fans in disguise to bring down the queen :selena:

ryanripley

madonna should do a joint album with migos

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

KyliesChild
12 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

one of the members said "i don't vibe with queers" in a verse, they belittled a gay rapper, and refused to perform with drag queens with katy 

zakariah

‘What’s wrong Madonna? Can’t get into the groove?’ - Lady Gaga, SNL (2009)

Archived