Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
opinion

A moment when Gaga made you smile

ryanripley

Featured Posts

ryanripley

since all ya'll love to make a 10 page thread talking about all the things you dislike about gaga, how about we switch that around and go back to normality and discuss moments when gaga has made us smile from ear to ear

one of my most recent moments and one that'll last for years to come will be the Superbowl:

watch-lady-gaga-performance-super-bowl-halftime-show-b589df63-550d-401a-9c18-a8d915158466.jpg

this performance could not have gone better, it was just perfect from start to finish but the part that really makes me proud to call myself a Little Monster is the fact she sang Born This Way on the world's biggest stage

as an outcast of society and a victim of bullying on and offline, the Born This Way album holds on to a very important place in my heart but to have her take that message and proudly sing no matter gay, straight or bi on the biggest moment in TV during such a tense climate was absolute magic :cryga: it was a real gift for all her fans, old and new and for all LGBT people out there and i think this fanbase truly underrates that special moment because of the Joanne era :tony: 

anyways, when has gaga made you feel so happy and proud that you couldn't help but smile?

lets get some love on this website again :hug: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VeguisLG

The day she announced ARTPOP, SuperBowl, JWT announcement, and seeing her live after all these years of being a Monster ❤

:kara::kara:

The Bling

When we meditated together in Instagram :diane:

Logging in to this

maxresdefault.jpg

Made my day literally :wub::wub::wub:

prayingGA.jpg

I LOVE HER SO MUCH :cryga: HOW CAN BE SO LOVING AND SO CUTE AND SO... I'm dead :diane:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

ryanripley
5 minutes ago, The Bling said:

When we meditated together in Instagram :diane:

Logging in to this

maxresdefault.jpg

Made my day literally :wub::wub::wub:

prayingGA.jpg

I LOVE HER SO MUCH :cryga: HOW CAN BE SO LOVING AND SO CUTE AND SO... I'm dead :diane:

omg this was so fun :giveup: 

i wish she would do more of these :giveup: 

ryanripley
2 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

When she got pulled over by the cops :wub:  

CngmFtlWcAAlGuC.jpg

nnn that's one lucky cop

i bet she was like "i hope this cop is gay so i can get away with giving him a signed copy of ARTPOP" 

PunkTheFunk
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

nnn that's one lucky cop

i bet she was like "i hope this cop is gay so i can get away with giving him a signed copy of ARTPOP" 

"Licence and registration please"

"...I left them in a trunk on Highway 10 :wub:"

"I'm going to have to ask you to step out of the vehicle."

DutchHooker

When the telephone part started at the SB, I screamed and smiled so much. :D

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

DutchHooker

And while she was dropped out from the roof, you could hear a little snippet of the Dance In The Dark intro which made my entire day. :queenga:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Sneaky Oliver

When DITD sampe started to play on SBHS intro i was smiling crying screaming everything ive never had such an intense feeling of insanity hahaha

In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel living in the Garden Of Eden

shame

There are so many moments in 5F2 that made me smile. It was so heartwarming to see Gags with her family, making music with Mark, being unretouched and speaking unscripted to the camera. It was just so pure and intimate. I felt it was the closest to meeting Gaga I will ever get tbh :wub:

tumblr_ovvzaxZIVh1s65hr2o1_500.gif

This moment was special af too. A true Hey Girl moment :diane:

angels forever, forever angels

ArtGagaPop

all the time when she is not on a blackout :diane:

Also yes the superbowl was such a special day:giveup:
giphy.gif

Archived