I Guess Gaga's Not Banned in China

Rudz Xinc

Featured Posts

Rudz Xinc

:ladyhaha:

edit : oops, sorry this is old (few months ago), I thought it's new

Look at those clowns

Irrelevant

She's one of the most popular international pop girls in china. PI, JW top five  MR, TC top three  Joanne #1

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Rudz Xinc
1 minute ago, Irrelevant said:

She's one of the most popular international pop girls in china. PI, JW top five  MR, TC top three  Joanne #1

Since Dalai Lama fiasco, she's banned for performing there, but I guess her music is still available?

Look at those clowns

Antoni
Just now, RudzXinc said:

Since Dalai Lama fiasco, she's banned for performing there, but I guess her music is still available?

This. She’s banned from performing. Her music is not banned. Same with Katy, Selena, and many others. 

My name isn't Timmers

Kindness Ponk
11 minutes ago, Timmers said:

This. She’s banned from performing. Her music is not banned. Same with Katy, Selena, and many others. 

Even without the Dalai thing, she would still be rejected from performing in China for being too vulgar in the authority's perspective.

Lady Adga

Gaga's name does not appear on the screen when the boy starts singing. But the name of Linda Perry and 4 Non Blondes do appear when the boy sings What's Up? :oprah:

Cheesy Potatoes

they didn't give any credits to Gaga when her songs were used which shows that she's banned in ways

DiscoStyx

I shared it with a friend from China

QEAE5ND_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

here's the poker face performance:

not THAT great imo but eh get that promo I guess

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

Rudz Xinc
2 hours ago, Garzilazo said:

Gaga's name does not appear on the screen when the boy starts singing. But the name of Linda Perry and 4 Non Blondes do appear when the boy sings What's Up? :oprah:

Maybe they write her Chinese name :ladyhaha:

Look at those clowns

Irrelevant
3 hours ago, Italian said:

I thought the BTW album is banned in China?

It's the only album of hers I can physically find in China

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

JewelsNDrugs

well it's impossible for her to perform in China, but you can still streaming her music in platforms like AppleMusic, and every album is included. Joanne piano version hit the first place in one of the largest music platforms (QQ Music). Plus CCTV (the official state-owned tv canal) has been playing some of her performance clips (Super Bowl etc..), I would say she is... partly banned in China:laughga:. And yes, among the international divas, she is top3, if not top1. in China

Archived