💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

three letter word for homsexual apart from gay

Bloodyjack

Featured Posts

Bloodyjack

and before you ask yes hunties, I am just trying to get past the login for justusboys.com forums it's just so difficult. everything I thought of is invalid i'm ashamed to be queer lol I also don't have an answer to the referrer as I literally just clicked on it by mistake and thought I'd subscribe any ideas????

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
weed

f*g is the first thing that popped in my mind lol

yikes @ that website if it’s that

Diamonster

The one that's a bundle of sticks bound together as fuel and is offensive? 

RAMROD

What is the issue again?

Some gay folks use that words not as slur but as something they proud of. Outsiders cannot attack them when they don’t feel it is offensive words. Just the similiar way some POC uses N words. :shrug:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Bloodyjack
11 minutes ago, neptugne said:

f*g is the first thing that popped in my mind lol

yikes @ that website if it’s that

I'm pretty positive it is but I can't now for sure because I don't have a valid refferer and they don't have an email address

Bloodyjack
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

What is the issue again?

Some gay folks use that words not as slur but as something they proud of. Outsiders cannot attack them when they don’t feel it is offensive words. Just the similiar way some POC uses N words. :shrug:

You shouldn't be proud of that in my opinion the same for black people calling themselves the n word I just find it repulsive I think if you're trying to get rid of words that are politically incorrect you shouldn't use them it's like I'm disabled but you don't hear me calling myself a retard

Bloodyjack
2 minutes ago, seXXX dreams said:

omg the 0 shamebyiu have about going on that website :ladyhaha:

:ladyhaha:I have no shame it's not like anyone on here can see me

RAMROD
8 minutes ago, Bloodyjack said:

You shouldn't be proud of that in my opinion the same for black people calling themselves the n word I just find it repulsive I think if you're trying to get rid of words that are politically incorrect you shouldn't use them it's like I'm disabled but you don't hear me calling myself a retard

:shrug:  people have different pov

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived