đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The IKEA Concert is Lady Gaga's best tour of all time.

DutchHooker

Featured Posts

DutchHooker

I just had to mention that I think this concert is her most esthetically pleasing work of all time, the visuals were amazing, the stage was unique and never done before, the fashion of Versace and Alexander McQueen was gorgeous and outstanding. She delivered the most magical piece of work in all time, with a massive crowd and a nice environment. The Ikea building was a nice implementation of the environment and this idea was invented and designed by Ingvar Kamprad, who was a great friend of Gaga and designed the stage of this amazing Ikea Tour. Everytime I see this I have to cry that I couldn't been there, because the tickets were too expensive for me. I feel so full of joy and euphoria watching this masterpiece. This is her most iconic concert ever, Monster Ball 2.0 & Born This Way Ball take notes. Her stage presence and the 2 million dollar stage delivered me a magical feeling. The make-up was also visually stunning, Sarah take notes plz.

It was far ahead of it's time, futuristic and otherworldy.. 

We need to tell Gaga that there has to be a Ikea Tour The Re-Up, so that we can learn the Joanne straight girls how to snatch em wigs. :firega:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

DutchHooker
2 minutes ago, Derpplause said:

Lady GaG :smh: 

Yassss

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Mindblown

You deadass wrote a solid paragraph based on a pop up stage and last second setlist; I need you to write my college essays.  

DutchHooker
Just now, Mindblown said:

You deadass wrote a solid paragraph based on a pop up stage and last second setlist; I need you to write my college essays.  

I had to express my feelings about this work created by this Italian woman, you can message me anytime.

Tom Nook

The IKEA Ball Tour >>>>>>>>>> Monster Ball, Born This Way Ball, Joanne World Tour :poot: 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

DutchHooker
Just now, Gardevoir said:

The IKEA Ball Tour >>>>>>>>>> Monster Ball, Born This Way Ball, Joanne World Tour :poot: 

The make-up was also visually stunning, Sarah take notes plz.

GypsyBabe

pmJQSBYNg

⚯͛

Sneaky Oliver

I hate the fact she had Just Dance and Poker Face yet she was such a small act then. Now literally anyone has one single streaming (forgettable) hit and it’s already on The Grammys or world tours 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

DutchHooker
7 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Her other tours could never!!!

Maybe the Million Reasons The Re-Up Tour (aka LG6) could do better.

DutchHooker
4 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I hate the fact she had Just Dance and Poker Face yet she was such a small act then. Now literally anyone has one single streaming (forgettable) hit and it’s already on The Grammys or world tours 

The Ikea Concert started this, such a trendsetter :queenga:

DutchHooker
Just now, HausOfMark said:

Lady GaG?

giphy.gif

Yes you do :derpga:

Archived