💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

M.I.A doesn't age and I'm pissed

PunkTheFunk

Featured Posts

PunkTheFunk

So it's a Sunday afternoon, and instead of studying for an exam I'm going through M.I.A's instagram...

...when it hits me that the woman is turning 43 years old this year. 43!

tumblr_inline_nxzqspVWfc1qmnaho_500.gif

That means she's 6 years older than Beyonce

da3421ed3eef9152574018783d2feac6.jpgslideshow-beyonce-instagram-2_124201355394.jpg

11 years older than Gaga

01-beauty-instagrams-miamatangi.jpgDTs7Oj6VwAAtf-6.jpg

20 years older than Dua Lipa :cryga:

092915-B-Real-No-Makeup-Mia-Matangi.jpg13181534_218525728531803_1216778663_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTI1MDIwODkxMDM2ODY4NDYyNA==.2

And 22 years older than Camilla Cabello and Kylie Jenner :air:

MIA-compressed.jpgscreen-shot-2018-01-25-at-9-40-34-am.jpg?w=800kylie-jenner-selfies-7.jpg?auto=compress&crop=top&fit=clip&h=500&q=55&w=698

And yet she looks the same age, if not younger, than all of them. Meanwhile I'm over here looking like a sack of potatoes

giphy.gif

What kind of witchcraft is going on here? Why does she look younger than me, despite being old enough to be my mother? Will she ever leak her skincare routine? 

M.I.A, what's good?

1445rwl.gif

• PunkTheFunk changed the title to M.I.A doesn't age and I'm pissed
ryanripley

live fast, die... over 40, bad girls don't age at all

1445rwl.gif

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Ryusei

well her young looks arent saving her sales :poot: 

Also: genetics

Musery

thierryrreiht
1 minute ago, Ryusei said:

well her young looks arent saving her sales :poot: 

What kind of unnecessary negativity...

giphy.gif

River

You never age with money, honey :staymad:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

mucinex

i've been looking for her documentary but i can't find it anywhere. is it even out yet?

She probably uses a lot of sunscreen, the sun is the number 1 thing that'll age you quick. Always wear sunscreen (some people are against it but don't follow them, they'll be looking like a dry raisin at 32)

Use retinol when in your mid twenties, have a good skincare routine and stick to it even when u feel lazy. Moisturize, stop frowning, dont use your face muscles too much when talking it's unnecessary. 

Use natural things on ur face only, u don't need chemicals in your cream, or serum, u don't need fragrance either.

Drink water 

Sleep a lot

Ryusei
24 minutes ago, thierryrreiht said:

giphy.gif

It's called a joke, see the poot? 

giphy.gif 

Musery

weed
23 minutes ago, kyanewest said:

stop frowning, dont use your face muscles too much when talking it's unnecessary. 

A bitch wants to age well but then when I see people talk about doing this I’m like :what: the self control 

Emvee
55 minutes ago, thierryrreiht said:

giphy.gif

Let he who is without shade cast the first stone :creepflop:

8 hours ago, neptugne said:

A bitch wants to age well but then when I see people talk about doing this I’m like :what: the self control 

Mostly talking about the unnecessary thing people do with their forehead, like you don't need to move your forehead like that 24/7. I see people who r like 21 with huge lines 

Luxe Ford

The mobility of a persons forehead really varies. If you have high mobility and strong muscles you get more expression lines and wrinkles. If you don't you probably won't "need" botox until much later.

I wholeheartedly second that the sun takes the greatest toll on your skin.

This truck driver has *very* noticeable sun damage from the side window of his truck (the front allways has a UV protecting film):

capture56.png?w=579&h=587

Retinoids are the most effective treatment for aging skin. The molecule responsible is trans retinoic acid (tretinoin, retin-A). Retinol (the whole vitamin A molecule) and its derivatives, such as retinyl palmitate and retinaldehyde, work only when they break down into trans retinoic acid in the skin. Like this:

Retinyl palmitate > retinol > retinaldehyde > trans retinoic acid.

You can only get retin-A and similar products by prescription and its very irritating. My best bet, and what I use, is retinaldehyde because it only has to convert once before it becomes the avtive form. Its also gentler than retinol (which has to convert twice). Retinyl palmitate is weak and pretty useless.

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

Archived