💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

When Trump Berated Lana Del Rey

Perfume

Featured Posts

Perfume

In 2015, Trump attended a workout class after (reportedly) Melania pressured him into it. He was having a positive attitude about it until towards the end of the class, Lana Del Rey’s newest single (at the time), ‘High By The Beach’, came on. He proclaimed “Who is this, Lana Del Rey? She’s been having a rough year, she’s totally useless.” After making the comment he stormed out of the classroom.

http://beststoriesonline.com/celebrity/2015/09/11/SoulCycle-Trump-Slams-LDR.html

an angel held me like a child

Contrapoints
1 hour ago, Yes To Heaven said:

“Who is this, Lana Del Rey? She’s been having a rough year, she’s totally useless.” After making the comment he stormed out of the classroom.

You're under an investigation on the scale of Watergate and then some for allegedly colluding with the Russian government. Then your own government had to shut down because your administration couldn't agree on a budget despite holding a majority of your party in both Chambers of Congress. You also have the lowest approval ratings of any US president in modern history at the begging of his first term.

Who's having a rough year again? NEXT

bgMyK.gif

Perfume
1 minute ago, Haiii said:

You're under investigation for allegedly colluding with the Russian government, The US Government had to shut down under your administration because you couldn't agree on a budget despite holding a the majority of your party in both Chamber, you also have the lowest approval ratings of any US president in modern history.

Who's having a rough year agin? NEXT

bgMyK.gif

Drag him! I mean, this was in 2015 when he wasn’t president yet, but karma got it’s kiss for Trump!!

an angel held me like a child

whore

I don’t believe that someone like Donald Trump would keep up with Lana Del Rey to know when she’s had a rough year, let alone recognize her on the radio :toofunny: inb4 is Trump a hunty?? 

KleinGa
1 hour ago, Possibly Maybe said:

I don’t believe that someone like Donald Trump would keep up with Lana Del Rey to know when she’s had a rough year, let alone recognize her on the radio :toofunny: inb4 is Trump a hunty?? 

Sis do you know who he is? :laughga:

He weighed in on Katy's decision to marry Russel Brand

He also tweeted several times asking Robert Pattison to dump Kriten Stewart because he thinks she was going to cheat on him again 

And of course, had a lot to say about Solange wacking Jay Z on the elevator

Sis, with Trump, expect the unexpected:cryga:

StrawberryBlond

This can't be real. Who actually witnessed this? But maybe he assumed she was Mexican solely based on her name and that set him off. Wouldn't put it past him.

To be honest, I'm surprised he hasn't spoken on her hex she made against him, unless I missed it.

Archived