Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Cringiest thing Gaga has ever done?

Oyster

Featured Posts

27 minutes ago, iWontBeTonight said:

DWUW at the AMAs is one of her best performances !!

It's cringey and so f*cking extra

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pacify Him
On 3/2/2018 at 11:49 PM, Oyster said:

I'm between the SNL performance of Do What U Want with R. Kelly and this: 

ou ma gawd. This is the pinnacle of the ARTPOP era: a performance art! :grr:

I’m getting on your nerves

blackcoffee

The ARTPOP announcement...y’all know which one. Pretentious AF and just so cringey and extra. Set the stage for the equally cringey era that followed the announcement. 

hoeslay
1 hour ago, heels said:

It's cringey and so f*cking extra

it's not cringey, it's corny. and INTENTIONALLY extra. sort of like the music video...but then again the music video was pretty cringey i guess lmao

dynamite
On 3/3/2018 at 9:16 AM, scallywally said:

There wasnt an apple in the Wizard of Oz. I found that quite funny tbh. :)

There was an entire scene about apples

aaronyoji
On 3/3/2018 at 11:59 AM, Flawless said:

Definitely the G.U.Y. video and all the radio interviews for the joanne era. At some point it became boring to follow the promotion schedule. I think she was so afraid that people wouldn't accept her new material that...I don't know, she was strange. it was like she was always on a defensive mode. 

i know exactly what you mean. i remember rewatching her ellen interview from the ARTPOP era and good god with the whole "i can't believe you guys still like me" bit, it was all very clear she had this like....self stigmatized sense of awareness, and thinking shed reference it like with do what u want, that that would some how change it or take it back but it was...... i don't even know 

VeguisLG

The first weekend of Coachella last year:saladga:.

She wasn't feeling it in my opinion. Second week was so much better. 

Eurotrash
28 minutes ago, VeguisLG said:

The first weekend of Coachella last year:saladga:.

She wasn't feeling it in my opinion. Second week was so much better. 

How is that cringy

MonsterShit

"THIS IS THE ALBUM OF THE MILLENNIUM!!!!!!! :)"

VOLANTIS (HAHAHHAHAHAHA)

"I'M GOING TO BE THE FIRST RECORDING ARTIST TO SING IN SPACE"

"I'VE WRITTEN 50 SONGS FOR ARTPOP"

ABOUT LG5: I think, for me darkness is an expression of art, you can create things that are so beautiful out of what makes you sad . . . You will fail in this business. The true test is if you can continue, and stand up. I learned that from her. And I suppose I will explore that, through my music. I love the art of darkness"

Diamonster
18 hours ago, HairBow said:

admit to cringing quite a bit during that scene in Five Foot Two when she played the song for her grandmother.

Omg this, I was having a bit of second hand embarrassment, like she never met her and her grandma was having none of it, I skip that part now :selena: I'm sorry Gaga I love you but hhh

blackthorns

1) a lot of you don't know the difference between problematic and cringey- problematic is doing blackface, having a song with R Kelly, and wearing a burqa-cringey is, well, cringey

2) why are half of you even here, you listed like her entire career

3) most of the "cringey" stuff you guys listed about ARTPOP was performance art which is supposed to be shocking and borderline off putting

4) yall are too negative when you run out of hype

If you need me, you know where to find me: seeking validation and self-love in my dumpster

VeguisLG
7 hours ago, Bathory said:

How is that cringy

What i mean by that is her attitude at some points. You know, stopping after every song, she seemed tired at some parts. Btw, Coachella was a great opportunity for her and the setlist was fire :queenga:

FixtheSSL
On 3/3/2018 at 7:15 PM, Antichrist said:

yes, her vocals were on point. but i just... whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, why did she do this, why did metallica do this, what even is thisssssssssss

that was an awesome performance

HairBow
2 hours ago, blackthorns said:

1) a lot of you don't know the difference between problematic and cringey- problematic is doing blackface, having a song with R Kelly, and wearing a burqa-cringey is, well, cringey

Imagine the SNL and AMA performances of DWUW without R. Kelly.  I would still be cringing at those performances.

Look at the leaked footage of what was supposed to be the first scene of the DWUW music video and imagine that with someone who isn't R. Kelly ... It would still be poorly acted and cringey.

The DWUW era was both cringey and problematic, in my opinion ... It's possible for it to be both, you know.

Archived