💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

My video about Gaga's songs of family.

Ronk

Featured Posts

I follow Gaga mostly because she is a good person who is dedicated to helping people, and because she has strong traditional family values.  She wrote three songs about her family, and a forth song is, in a sense, about her mother.   My new video is about those four songs.  It is in HD on Vimeo. 

The video includes music, family photos, and clips from interviews about;
Speechless, about her father,
The Edge Of Glory, about her grandfather,
Joanne, about her aunt, and
Hair, about self-identity, bravery, and empowerment.  While the song isn't specifically about Gaga's mother, Cynthia has taken a leadership role in helping people in the respects addressed in Hair.

I live outside the space time continuum.

ryanripley

i miss when she would attack one end of the piano with her foot :giveup: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Ronk
2 hours ago, Derpplause said:

Where is Jewels n Drugs? "This family is stupid attractive" :derpga: 

:D Good one!

Actually, there may be other songs about family, but idk.

I love her interviews, because her goodness as a person really shines through.

Ronk

I made several improvements to the video and re-posted it on Vimeo.  The video focuses on Gaga as a person through her thoughts about family, and is not just about her music.

Oriane

I'll try to watch the video when I have the time ! Other songs I can think of (more or less related to her family) :

- Beautiful Dirty Rich (reference to her dad)
- Born this Way (reference to her mom)
- Bad Kids (I think she talks about herself as a teenager and her parents in a way)
- Mary Jane Holland (references her parents)
- Gypsy (about all the people she left home, including her family)
- Diamond Heart (reference to her dad, and I think the whole song is addressed to him)
- John Wayne and Million Reasons (about her dad in a way, because she's attracted to the same type of men)
- Sinner's Prayer (about her dad, and reference to her sister)

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Ronk
On 3/2/2018 at 5:31 PM, Oriane said:

I'll try to watch the video when I have the time ! Other songs I can think of (more or less related to her family) :

- Beautiful Dirty Rich (reference to her dad)
- Born this Way (reference to her mom)
- Bad Kids (I think she talks about herself as a teenager and her parents in a way)
- Mary Jane Holland (references her parents)
- Gypsy (about all the people she left home, including her family)
- Diamond Heart (reference to her dad, and I think the whole song is addressed to him)
- John Wayne and Million Reasons (about her dad in a way, because she's attracted to the same type of men)
- Sinner's Prayer (about her dad, and reference to her sister)

Thank you so much for this list.  I will save it for future projects.  This video is already 40-minutes long, so I won't add to it. 

The video is really about Gaga as a person.   I think those fans only interested her music may not like the video.  I think one person who would enjoy it is Sister Bayo, the head of the elementary school Gaga attended.  I am on the same page as Sister Bayo when it comes to Gaga.  Her words to Gaga, which are included in the video:  "You have done so much to help people, and that's what life is all about, really.  Reaching out to others and giving."  Continuing, in response to Katie Couric's question,  "That's why I love Stefani."

Archived