Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Rumor: Beyoncé and Jay-Z to drop album on April 4

LateToCult

Featured Posts

ryanripley
15 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

Ok but can it please be B’Day style pop?... I literally can’t bop or cry to any song in Lemonade. They’re too in the middle, not even one song goes hard.

Formation? :poot: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope Beyonce focus on delivering good music and Bobs like her old ones and stop thinking she's the Whitney of our time and people will swallow anything. She should use her incredible talent better.

Ferrer Zorola
1 hour ago, adammonroe said:

DHY and Formation sis. :gum:

1 hour ago, Lippoutou said:

Don't Hurt Yourself, Freedom, Formation ?

55 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

Formation? :poot: 

if that is "going hard" for you then :rip: 
formation for me its just that annoying dun-dun, dun-dun beat 
the closest thing to being my cup of tea is 6 inch heels but it still fell flat for a The Weeknd song 

LIFE IS GOOD

ryanripley
Just now, Ferrer Zorola said:

if that is "going hard" for you then :rip: 
formation for me its just that annoying dun-dun, dun-dun beat 
the closest thing to being my cup of tea is 6 inch heels but it still fell flat for a The Weeknd song 

i don't think it's us who deserve the :rip: emoji rn :poot: 

you're in the minority here :poot: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Ferrer Zorola
31 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

i don't think it's us who deserve the :rip: emoji rn :poot: 

you're in the minority here :poot: 

well its all my opinion and you are questioning/commenting on it, it's fair if I'm a minority. 

LIFE IS GOOD

Cameron Royal

okay.... but the thing i've been thinking was that beyoncé has to stop surprise-releasing albums, because sooner or later fans wont be surprise. we'll all be expecting the next album to come out of nowwhere. please tell me someone else understands where i am coming from :selena:

cameronroyal

KyliesChild
46 minutes ago, AndyGa said:

I hope Beyonce focus on delivering good music and Bobs like her old ones and stop thinking she's the Whitney of our time and people will swallow anything. She should use her incredible talent better.

First people criticize her for not singing as much as she used to and now apparently she thinks she's the Whitney of our time. What do you all want? :saladga: 

Don't pretend as if Beyoncé's previous albums weren't well-crafted and thought-out along with their accompanied films/music videos. 

The songs prolly gonna be about how they r billionaires and making "history" (in their heads), and how everyone should bow down to them, bout black power and their kids & the infidelity etc

Sonically, it will be trying to sound dark, the melody will change 24/7 in one song u'll have different songs in them, the lyrics will try to be "smart" and poetic. But in the end it'll be in my opinion and personally, just forgettable, not smth u can listen on repeat. Too heavy, the weight of it is mostly bcs of the attempt to sound smart and iconic, and there's gonna be an obvious political message behind all the songs, that'll be polluted and lack credibility bcs of the ego, they'll tell us again and again they're billionaires, just wait and see.

Idk how ppl can listen to them and have fun with it

I had the chance to witness their On The Run Tour in Paris, and damn, even if I'd rather have a Beyoncé solo album, I'd be there for relieving such a slayage again! 

2 minutes ago, LDGA said:

Yes, another album trying to use private problems to sell. YEIIII :D

Sure, singers haven't song about their love life and private life for decades, Bey and Jay are totally the first ones to do this. :trollga:

Spoiler

And as someone said, our fave absolutely didn't use her DEAD AUNT SHE NEVER MET for authenticity purpose. Sure a marriage and trust issues are way more unrelatable than this  :ladyhaha:

KyliesChild
2 minutes ago, L E O said:

I had the chance to witness their On The Run Tour in Paris, and damn, even if I'd rather have a Beyoncé solo album, I'd be there for relieving such a slayage again! 

Sure, singers haven't song about their love life and private life for decades, Bey and Jay are totally the first ones to do this. :trollga:

Hide contents

And as someone said, our fave absolutely didn't use her DEAD AUNT SHE NEVER MET for authenticity purpose. Sure a marriage and trust issues are way more unrelatable than this  :ladyhaha:

I'm shocked (in a good way) that people are mentioning how she used a late aunt for "authenticity". I thought it wasn't going to be mentioned like her other antics that people mention briefly but is never heard of again. 

I could see this happening. First Beyonce gathers songs about infidelity with a few blacklivesmatter tracks (yet the whole album is apparently BLM?). Jay-Z writes an album on the same infidelitly subject. Then they do a joint album talking about their marriage. She really is a great business woman to milk the infideility angle one more time. Though I kind of thought she would hop on the #timesup bandwagon and release some female empowerment anthems but perhaps that bandwagon will be stale by the time coachella/april happens.

36 minutes ago, kyanewest said:

The songs prolly gonna be about how they r billionaires and making "history" (in their heads), and how everyone should bow down to them, bout black power and their kids & the infidelity etc

Sonically, it will be trying to sound dark, the melody will change 24/7 in one song u'll have different songs in them, the lyrics will try to be "smart" and poetic. But in the end it'll be in my opinion and personally, just forgettable, not smth u can listen on repeat. Too heavy, the weight of it is mostly bcs of the attempt to sound smart and iconic, and there's gonna be an obvious political message behind all the songs, that'll be polluted and lack credibility bcs of the ego, they'll tell us again and again they're billionaires, just wait and see.

Idk how ppl can listen to them and have fun with it

Yeah that's my prediction as well. They will talk about how they are the king and queen of music and both are black, more black lives matter. Nothing wrong with black lives matter, but they are not the king or queen. Adele is the current reigning queen and no one knows who Jay-z is outside black twitter. The songs that she collects won't have any melody or song structure. The lyrics will have a lot of lines tailor made for social media and hashtaging etc. In between songs there will be poems someone else wrote. I personally find it pretentious really.

Despite all of that, it will be critically acclaimed lol.

42 minutes ago, KyliesChild said:

First people criticize her for not singing as much as she used to and now apparently she thinks she's the Whitney of our time. What do you all want? :saladga: 

Don't pretend as if Beyoncé's previous albums weren't well-crafted and thought-out along with their accompanied films/music videos. 

Her videos and visuals were definitely well crafted. I don't agree the album was if you looks at lyrics, song structure, melody etc. I think she gets her praise from the visual aspect and its why she debuted the album with a movie to help make the point. Because if there were no visuals or poems, I doubt anyone would have gotten "black lives matter" from those songs with the exception of "Freedom" and "Formation". Really without the videos/poems/imagery it's just another r&b album about love/relationship/cheating. Anyway, this just proves how great of a visual artist she is. Not really a great musician but a great visual artist. 

Archived