Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

LG6’s theme/genre?

Gagz4Gaga

Featured Posts

ryanripley
1 minute ago, LittleMonster20 said:

I would love LG6 to sound and have the atheastic of the JWT Interludes.:flutter:

omg same

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cobra Cruz
36 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Right? And all of the "wokeness" and political messages in music lately.. it's an overused concept by now.

Exactly! 

Gagz4Gaga
50 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Right? And all of the "wokeness" and political messages in music lately.. it's an overused concept by now.

Though whether some fans would like it or not, Gaga will include some sort of those “wokeness” because she is an artist and not just the superficial beautiful, dirty, rich type.

nostalgia’s for geeks

MaryJaneHolland
3 minutes ago, Gagz4Gaga said:

Though whether some fans would like it or not, Gaga will include some sort of those “wokeness” because she is an artist and not just the superficial beautiful, dirty, rich type.

Yes she will, but she won't make a full album about it.

Last thing I want is a rock/metal album. Idk why people on GGD love it but I don’t enjoy these genre much. 

Hip Hop would probably be too much for this fan base to handle. I really want her to do some R&B/Trap inspired pop. Sth like DWUW x TC x Dark Horse. Light, vibrant and colourful. I have a feeling we are getting that too based on the fact that DJWS seems to be the main producer.

Monster7

Pop and some pop rock as well as one power ballad. Themes that people can relate to easily, about love, broken relationships, having fun, with catchy lyrics

ordinarynam1310
55 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

Imagine a song like the Car or Rhino Interlude.:giveup:

The Rhino beat has been stuck in my head for weeks now :giveup:

I'm kinda tired of Gaga's belty vocals after Joanne era and Tributes era, so I hope she gives us more of falsetto/whispery vocals :pray:

Gaga's albums always had a slightly political, individualistic empowerment edge to it, with Born This Way and Joanne being more obviously and outright political. Not that I mind at all.

In fact, if she did a whole album on political awareness and social issues from her standpoint as a white woman in America with a powerful voice, I would be head over heels for it. idk about y'all, but I'm never tired of it.

That said, in terms of sound, I'm here for hard electro-rock, or disco.

3 points in and ready for more

justanothergay

Here are some of the tracks that will be included to give you an idea of the theme:

- Billion Treasons - the "woke pop" Gaga track you've all been waiting for. It's about the Trump campaign. Also, it's not pop

- Zillion Seasons - it's about how Gaga can never decide what Italian seasoning she likes most, but we all know it's oregano

- Sexxxtillion Keys In - this is sort of like a Sexxx Dreams/Highway Unicorn :unicorn: mashup, probably my favorite track on the album vocally 

that boy that boy that boy that boy that boy That Boy THAT BOY is a MONSTER

Archived