💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What is the Weirdest Thing to Happen to You as a LM?

PrinceOfTheStorm

Featured Posts

Gaga oh lala

:wtfga:Seeing penises for the first time on Twitter it was tweet for like and I clicked on it and I saw penises 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TEANUS

Watching everyone praise her since Joanne/ SB51

giphy.gif

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

It was weird that so many people wanted pics with me at artRAVE.  Must have been the combination of my age and the shirt.  Here a few of the pics:

MP89wH2.jpg

lFAZt7D.jpg

lfT54LX.jpg

ENknWuw.jpg

DBR5Se6.jpg

nKi3Ipz.jpg

hoFiejJ.jpg

Y1SrJMZ.jpg

I live outside the space time continuum.

GypsyBabe

At the first Fenway Park show, they were giving out wrist bands for a GA they made. So my sister and I and a bunch of random fans went around for two hours trying to get these bands. We heard that it was people in red jackets giving them out. So we asked every single person with a red jacket for a band. 

Example: 

Me: Hey are you giving out wristbands for GA?! 

Dude: :awkney: I pick up trash. 

:poot: 

We later found out that her team was giving them out to people who were exhibiting kindness towards eachother. Like complimenting outfits etc. 

Maybe if my sis and I werent so selfish and greedy we could have been at the stadium stage. :selena: 

⚯͛

JohnnyVersace
15 hours ago, GypsyBabe said:

At the first Fenway Park show, they were giving out wrist bands for a GA they made. So my sister and I and a bunch of random fans went around for two hours trying to get these bands. We heard that it was people in red jackets giving them out. So we asked every single person with a red jacket for a band. 

Example: 

Me: Hey are you giving out wristbands for GA?! 

Dude: :awkney: I pick up trash. 

:poot: 

We later found out that her team was giving them out to people who were exhibiting kindness towards eachother. Like complimenting outfits etc. 

Maybe if my sis and I werent so selfish and greedy we could have been at the stadium stage. :selena: 

:toofunny:

I was actually one of the people who got GA at Citi Field because she liked my choker and we were like friendly and excited I guess. :rockstar:

Archived