celeb

DJWS is angry AGAIN! Post picture with Gaga! "STFU about Gaga"

dit

Featured Posts

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Glamourpuss

The good side of me understands his point of view because LM's keep harassing him.

But my bad side sees this as "challenge accepted" and wants to troll him with Gaga questions. :creepflop: 

Edge Of Venus

LMFAO told y'all he's an insufferable jerk, but watch half of GD defending him. On the other hand, RedOne has always remained grateful and humble no matter how many times his songs get b-sided or how many fans ask about future collaborations. DJWS is a TOXIC human being with no gratitude and he's responsible for some of Gaga's worst tracks, while RedOne has contributed to her greatest records. Yet these edgy fans here decide it is RedOne who should be thrown under the bus. I don't get it. 

ArtGagaPop

How hard can i be to just ignore the monster comments he get? He seems the least proffesional person working with gaga :triggered:

Juansgh21

That's what he gets for trying to hype us every single time.
"Happy birthday ARTPOP, can't wait till you meet your little sister #LG6."

Gaga hadn't said anything about LG6 and there he was, teasing it even before her. If he likes teasing then he needs to understand people will ask him. If you can't deal with that then don't do it, it's easy.

Tan Fei

Now i change my opinion ... he deserves this . Hes lame ... i mean previous posts there r not really alot of spams and comments on LG6.... he seem so drama ...

reditaccount288

I know LM can be really annoying, but wtf man.... its his job, and its consequences. Hes a jerk tbh, and should behave like a real proffessional

Find your freedom in the music, find your jesus, find your kubrick.

ArtGagaPop
1 hour ago, Edge Of Venus said:

LMFAO told y'all he's an insufferable jerk, but watch half of GD defending him. On the other hand, RedOne has always remained grateful and humble no matter how many times his songs get b-sided or how many fans ask about future collaborations. DJWS is a TOXIC human being with no gratitude and he's responsible for some of Gaga's worst tracks, while RedOne has contributed to her greatest records. Yet these edgy fans here decide it is RedOne who should be thrown under the bus. I don't get it. 

this, bring back godone, atleast for a couple of songs:tony:. He always seemed nice and even when gaga scraped like a whole album worth of songs without letting him know he still handled it well.  

Infinity Wave
3 hours ago, ClarenceCross said:

DJWS: hi

Yall: WHERES LG6 ARE U AND GAGA IN THE STUDIO RIGHT NOW TELL US ARTPOP ACT 2 BEYONCE TEA IS A NEW SONG GOING TO BE RELEASED SOON F**KIN TELL US RIGHT NOW WHERES THE CURE MV DO YOU HAVE FRANKENSTEIN TOO?!!!!!!!!!!!!! TELL USSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

DJWS: SHUT THE **** UP ABOUT GAGA

Yall: quit being rude :triggered:

Omg stop acting like it's our fault. He can stop reading the comments if he's hurt by them. And those kind of comments are just "pressing" and not rude or bad or anything.

It's his fault if he post things to hype people and some of the captions and stuff are Gaga releated. He should stop posting stuff if he's annoyed by LM's comments. Period.

Colourful

monketsharona
10 minutes ago, bleed dior said:

He’s angry because no one is checking for his music if it’s not Gaga related.

I mean the guy is literally the only one producer of Gaga who never managed to make a big name as a producer in his field or for big artists.

DJ Snake, Zedd, Madeon were like nobodies when she worked with them and they managed to make their way since then. RedOne was already known as a hitmaker producer but his hits with Gaga made it even bigger. Fernando also had a lot of great opportunities. Mark Ronson was already a big name and BloodPop a mainstream producer.

DJWS reputation has always suffered from the ARTPOP time and the Madonna issues back in 2011. Maybe he's bitter about it ? Anyway, I got the fact that some fans are annoying but at least act professional a bit or just make your account private. 

Archived