💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

FEB - 21 - Studio in Oregon with DJWS?

monketsharona

Featured Posts

PrinceGaga
19 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

Okay I'm literally the last person to do this kind of stuff but I think Weather Man is a registered title on Gaga's BMI

EDIT: It was written with DarkChild ignore me 

Couldn’t it be written with DarkChild but produced by DJWS? 

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CyanLights
7 minutes ago, PrinceGaga said:

Couldn’t it be written with DarkChild but produced by DJWS? 

Well my thoughts are that Gaga hasn't worked with Darkchild since she worked on Telephone I believe. So i highly doubt a song that old would be brought back to life. Anything is possible though. 

Jewels n Drugs

inb4 an oregon beach residency 

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

LateToCult
19 minutes ago, janetjackson said:

Gurl, there are like 40 in a 2 mile radius from my apartment. Come to LA.

I go to LA frequently. But girl, it’s so hard to find a decent top down there :selena: 

zakariah

I feel like she has some sort of deadline to finish whatever she’s recording, if not she would definitely be full-on resting right now. 

RAMROD
Just now, LateToCult said:

I go to LA frequently. But girl, it’s so hard to find a decent top down there :selena: 

Maybe you're staying in dead c0ck zones sksksks, it is the matter of location :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

LateToCult
3 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Maybe you're staying in dead c0ck zones sksksks, it is the matter of location :poot:

*voice of plain white girl in 50 Shades of Grey*

Enlighten me. 

I thought the « feb 21 » in the title meant we had a rumoured release date then I noticed we were feb 21   already but my hip is already broken :rip: 

TheEdgeof96
21 hours ago, LateToCult said:

Come visit. There are like 3 pot shops in a 2 mile radius from my apartment.  :staymad:

Where do you live? I’m in the UDistrict. There’s so many pot stores all around Seattle :sharon:

I live in Oregon and visit the coast like 10 times a year. I can almost gaurentee this was taken near cannon beach or pacific city. The rock structures are super familiar and I’m pretty sure it’s cannon beach. Hope this helps!

In fact, look at these pictures and the rock structure. The same, right? Thats Cannon Beach, which would make sense that she'd visit as its closest to Portland. Mother is home gals. 1516263_1189174971111631_2095743920_n.jp

Archived