💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What Gaga moment would you want to experience for the first time again?

NotMyFlop

Featured Posts

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NotMyFlop
9 minutes ago, beboskoukla said:

watching applause video omg.

i hated the video when it first came out. :derpga:

Watching her emerge from the stage at the artRAVE. I've never felt that starstruck before. It was this immense feeling that's indescribable and with the music and lights around her, it truly felt like you were in the presence of someone not of this world. I would love to feel that again. 

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

That J

Probably being at the Born This Way Ball and having THE best time. Seeing and hearing that album live was a moment in time I will always cherish.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

swordstalker

Definitely Oscars 2015. Everyone was talking about it. The red carpet, her voice, her grace. And I’m not just talking about online. I was in university at the time, and when I went on the bus the next day, multiple people were talking about how she killed it :firega: I was so proud of our girl :diane: And the best part is, she’s had even better vocal and theatrical performances, so people will be even more impressed in the future :giveup:

Schizophonic

i was listening to her songs on her myspace long time ago and i thought that this not gonna be a hit because its not fitting

would like to go back in time to that day

GypsyBabe

I would want to experience the VMA Paparazzi performance because it was such a wild experience. Everyone was shook to the core...:tony:

⚯͛

Archived