Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Say Something Nice About An Artist (or/and their Fandom) You Drag

Mirages

Featured Posts

Grigio Guy
1 hour ago, Drin Lon said:

She hasn't even written the album title hun...

It's actually her album with most writers and samples tenor.gif?itemid=5393163

Six of the songs on the album have less than 3 or 4 writers though. 

giphy.gif

Religion is a product to sell.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mirages
11 minutes ago, Cruzifix said:

giphy.gif

Ask Sia? IDK 

giphy.gif

JK...whatever the truth Lemonade is a great album...I drag Bey as well, but nobody can't argue that she knows how to market and sell albums and her music has class and quality :classy:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Drin Lon
2 hours ago, Cruzifix said:

giphy.gif

Real is what you feel, feelings aren't real, put your money down, place your bet and spin the wheel

Irrelevant
9 hours ago, Thomas P said:

Well that’s not true. There are only three good songs off that album, and all three were top 10 singles.

Not when Till The Song Ends and Hold It Away From Me are TRASH and should've been SCRAPPED :tea:

I Wanna Bop is cute, but How I Roll >>> :hor:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Contrapoints

I mean I guess I'd let Ed Sheeran bang me... if he admits he didn't deserve the Grammy's he won over Gaga :triggered:

WeSmokinEmAll

Katy and her KatyKats are good at,,, well um,,, breathing ? :toofunny:

In all seriousness One Of The Boys is amazing :kara:

Oriane

Katy Perry : I like the timbre of her voice, I just have a problem with the singing in itself.

Madonna : I like some of her songs, and she can dance.

Taylor Swift : She's a decent songwriter I guess.

Little Monsters : They're funny.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

brit4ever

Beyonce has at least 2-3 good songs on each of her albums, despite that I dislike all of her albums.

The Fighters(yes, all 5 of them) are lowkey Britney fans, just like B-Armys are lowkey Xtina fans. 

JT has bops and CMAR is one of the best songs of the 00s despite it's purpose.

Katy Perry used to make the best pop music.

Jay-Z is a legend in his genre.

I hope Ed will be eternally happy with his fiance. :hug:

Spoiler

so he wouldn't pull a Taylor and write a breakup song that'll go #1 everywhere cause if his engagement was such a buzz to the gp then so will the separation :poot:

ryanripley
23 hours ago, Thomas P said:

Imagine Dragons: Their whitewashed Music is made up for with some stellar performances

whitewashed?

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

StrawberryBlond

Taylor Swift - Writes all her own music, plays her own instruments and is really beautiful with exquisite features.

Katy Perry - Teenage Dream was an amazing pop album, writes her own material and plays guitar and has been trying to keep her head up during her hard times.

Drake - He's good looking.

Beyonce - Good voice, good dancer, lots of stage presence and star power and has been more experimental musically lately.

Cheryl Cole - Good dancer, very pretty and I like how she keeps her son out of the media and hasn't sold pictures of him.

Justin Bieber - He can play several instruments and if I were a his age, I'd think he was quite cute.

Rihanna - She's got a lot of good music, is pretty and could make a garbage bag look like high fashion.

Nicki Minaj - Quite a talented rapper and she's her natural look is quite pretty.

Ed Sheeran - He writes his own songs, plays his own instruments and has some really good, affecting work here and there.

Fifth Harmony - I admire their perseverance by keeping together after Camila left and they're pretty girls, especially Lauren.

Azealia Banks - Talented rapper who writes her own stuff and is very beautiful with a knockout smile.

Mirages
38 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Drake - He's good looking.

:air:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Archived