Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which artist/band does GGD hate on the most?

StrawberryBlond

Which artist/band does GGD hate on the most?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Which artist/band does GGD hate on the most?

• Christina Aguilera
    • Madonna
    • Die Antwoord
    • Katy Perry
    • The Chainsmokers
    • Ed Sheeran
    • Justin Timberlake
    • Other (please specify)

Featured Posts

GypsyBabe

A person who’s hair is the color of this gif 

porcmyAvg

But to be fair, the arguments are valid. 

⚯͛

rumours
2 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

A person who’s hair is the color of this gif 

porcmyAvg

But to be fair, the arguments are valid. 

elton-john.jpg?w=615

Gaga’s role as Godmother being revoked as we speak

TheWitness

Tbh I think majority of this site is starting to like Katy after Witness she seems to be getting better reception 

Host Of Lyricasism

joanoflark

Katy Perry is more like a sister we can be mean to but that we love at the end of the day, or the friend who's the butt of every joke but that we still love at the end of the day. And Sam Smith, we're annoyed at him but he's still a nice unproblematic hunty. 

Now, Ed Sheeran on the other hand, 

giphy.gif

DiscoStyx

The Chainsmokers: everybody can agree on the fact that they and their music are trash, they don't have fans

Ed Sheeran: for his arrogant comment (he's full of himself), for copying/plagiarizing Sia, for stealing Gaga's grammys (even if that's more the Academy's fault)

Justin Timberlake: he's trash (for he did to Janet and for exploiting his relationship with Britney) and more recently, for his comment on Vegas residencies + his SB halftime show was... mediocre

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

LaLuna

I think we go through phases depending on who's popular at the moment. For a long time it was Katy, then the Carcinogens... Right now I would say it's Ed Sheeran... with good reason 

giphy.gif

Jeroen Bloeming
10 hours ago, gaganow said:

The Chainsmokers: everybody can agree on the fact that they and their music are trash, they don't have fans

Ed Sheeran: for his arrogant comment (he's full of himself), for copying/plagiarizing Sia, for stealing Gaga's grammys (even if that's more the Academy's fault)

Justin Timberlake: he's trash (for he did to Janet and for exploiting his relationship with Britney) and more recently, for his comment on Vegas residencies + his SB halftime show was... mediocre

is that really a reason to hate somebody?

StrawberryBlond
16 hours ago, KingRedd said:

The holy trinity of hate here:

1. Ed Sheeran

2. Katy Perry

3. Beyonce 

if you mention any of these names, the hate will pour in. For example: 

1. Ed Sheeran - “tacky music” “ ugh he’s so full of himself” 

2. Katy Perry - “Flop” “She so generic” 

3. Beyonce - “overrated” “She doesn’t write” 

Remember that I'm talking about who we hate on for Gaga's sake. So, it's got to be someone who's openly dissed her or shaded her, so Beyonce can't be included.

16 hours ago, River said:

Can't stand him is fine, but most of comments are really bad..

And idk, we are fans of the queen of arrogance.. so I don't see a problem why he can't be.. I think it's just insecurity in Gaga's career choices and music that causing this huge hate..

He's next level, though, especially recently. His ego took off to crazy proportions with his current album. He was saying things like Adele's his only competition, that the big names sometimes think they know better than record labels so they end up falling from success (that bit was totally aimed at the likes of Gaga) and saying that it "just wasn't his year" at the Grammys despite being nominated for 2 and even said that "it's not like I'll never be nominated again." He clearly thinks he's got it all mapped out to be successful forever and that he should be showered in awards. Even without the potential Gaga shade, that attitude really doesn't go down well. Most people prefer artists to be humble and not make it clear that they're all about fame, money and success. I don't recall Gaga ever saying stuff like this so I hardly think that she's "the queen of arrogance." There's definitely much worse than her...who I will not name.

DiscoStyx
12 hours ago, Jeroen Bloeming said:

is that really a reason to hate somebody?

A reason not to like him

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

Archived