Why are so many people hating on telephone

Bloodyjack

Featured Posts

Bloodyjack
10 minutes ago, maxblac said:

I will NOT stand for Judas erasure

Judas is an iconic bop with her best music video

giphy.gif

I'm not erasing judas. this is a thread about telephone. btw what movie is the gif from, looks hella firmilier and it's starting to trip me out

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ShockPop

The video is brilliant and well executed and the song has harmonies for days. All haters are blind and deaf but sadly not mute.

43 minutes ago, maxblac said:

I will NOT stand for Judas erasure

Judas is an iconic bop with her best music video

giphy.gif

Oh right Judas! Did so well for a promo single. I mean, it did help that it got a video unlike some of her actual singles. Radio even played it, but that ended as soon as the second single was released. Has it finally sold a million yet or is it still outsold by Starstruck? 

FentyGa
2 minutes ago, Postboy said:

Oh right Judas! Did so well for a promo single. I mean, it did help that it got a video unlike some of her actual singles. Radio even played it, but that ended as soon as the second single was released. Has it finally sold a million yet or is it still outsold by Starstruck? 

I don't understand how people can hate one of Gaga's best songs (which went platinum, by the way)

And yes, I will stay pressed

giphy.gif

36 minutes ago, Bloodyjack said:

I'm not erasing judas. this is a thread about telephone. btw what movie is the gif from, looks hella firmilier and it's starting to trip me out

It's from the TV show Falour Of Love

Bloodyjack
4 minutes ago, maxblac said:

I don't understand how people can hate one of Gaga's best songs (which went platinum, by the way)

And yes, I will stay pressed

giphy.gif

It's from the TV show Falour Of Love

the knife gif is from flavour of love

Ferrer Zorola

It’s arguably my favorite Gaga song and video. It’s just so funky and I hate when their excuse it’s that it’s basic... like Gaga said: It’s just pop music :saladga:

and it’s still better than anything the other girls put out :saladga:

LIFE IS GOOD

Salvador Sequea
10 hours ago, Bloodyjack said:

See Alejandro I can't vouch for I love the cinematography and the dark theme but it's so dreary and confusing

Yeah but I personally dislike videos with pauses between the song :awkney:

Itsbrenda

God... remember when she used to be the one who did huge videos that had massive hype? Like... what the hell happened! 

I mean John Wayne was great but she has done so many meh videos no one cares anymore! 

I didnt think we would ever get a video as lazy as the Edge of Glory but Million Reasons makes TEOG look like a classic. 

Pacify Him

Lack of real opinions. We all know most of the people here are bandwagonners

I’m getting on your nerves

Ariana Grindr
10 hours ago, DelusionalGaga said:

I don't think it really fits into the whole fear concept of the Fame Monster. And I don't like how many effects are used on her voice :selena:

Stop calling bitch. You are suffocating me!!! Just stop!!! Omfg you keep calling me....now I feel like you might be watching me....are you stalking me?!?!?! Stop calling!!! Now I’m terrified.

terror=fear=monster

now look who‘s the monster lolz:trollga:

Bloodyjack
16 minutes ago, ND4 said:

God... remember when she used to be the one who did huge videos that had massive hype? Like... what the hell happened! 

I mean John Wayne was great but she has done so many meh videos no one cares anymore! 

I didnt think we would ever get a video as lazy as the Edge of Glory but Million Reasons makes TEOG look like a classic. 

The edge of glory video was supposed to be huge... And I mean telephone huge apperently their was like 5 sets built including a bridge and a underwater tunnel but she had a huge fight with the director and he walked out because he said he didn't feel he was directing the video and that gaga was

Archived