πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Mariah Carey

Smile

Favorite Mariah Carey album  

74 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite Mariah Carey album?

• Mariah Carey
    • Emotions
    • Music Box
    • Merry Christmas
    • Daydream
    • Butterfly
    • Rainbow
    • Glitter (Soundtrack from the Motion Picture)
    • Charmbracelet
    • The Emancipation of Mimi
    • E=MC²
    • Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel
    • Merry Christmas II You

Featured Posts

htrllllsem

I didn't realize you knew her personally, I'm sorry. :roll:

I don't know why you are coming onto the thread for ONE OF THE TOP SELLING ARTISTS OF ALL TIME acting like she's a flop? Contact me when "Blue Jeans" is #1 for 16 weeks just like MC'S "One Sweet Day." Then we'll talk about who's a flop. :coffee:

I never said she was floppy, omg And By Personality I meant the way she talks about herself and ****. Calm down. K bye.

calling her a hoe is unnecessary and childish. call me when Lana gets 18 #1's

OMG I DON'T CARE ABOUT LANA'S CHARTS AND ****! I DID not EVEN MENTION LANA! EVER!

:duck:

Edited by chakramonster

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smile

• Andres

• HeyItsKyKy

• M C

Top Posters In This Topic

I never said she was floppy, omg And By Personality I meant the way she talks about herself and ****. Calm down. K bye.

I'd act like a b---h if I were the best singer in the world, bye sis, better luck next time! :hor:

Zilla

Stop with the stan war.

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

htrllllsem

I'd act like a b---h if I were the best singer in the world, bye sis, better luck next time! :hor:

sis? lol no, bye peroxide

Stop with the stan war.

exactly

sis? lol no, bye peroxide

WHERE IS PEROXIDE COMING FROM!? "Peroxide Princess" is literally the worst fake title I have heard in my life. I thought you were done like two posts ago?

htrllllsem

WHERE IS PEROXIDE COMING FROM!? "Peroxide Princess" is literally the worst fake title I have heard in my life. I thought you were done like two posts ago?

:(

GodHatesFangs

i think hes talkin bout about your bleached/ naturally blonde hair? :ohno:

OMG I DON'T CARE ABOUT LANA'S CHARTS AND ****! I DID not EVEN MENTION LANA! EVER!

:duck:

I know lana can't sing live, I hate mariah because of her attitude and personality. I respect her as an artist. born to die is no floppy mc flop flop honey, #1 in 11 countries. :legend: thank gosh you did not get that insult.. pheww :hor:

:usrs:

you need to stop

htrllllsem

:usrs:

you need to stop

I already did, you guys keep on going, already got a f****** warning

Well if that is what he's referring to I'll have him know I was forced to bleach it for a play I was in, and had no choice to do it. The reason it's my profile photo is because it's the most recent one I've taken. It was like that for one day.

Round of applause for Chakra, who continues to make weak arguments in this useless stan war. :clap:

IN MORE RELEVANT NEWS, she just tweeted this photo of her in the studio. :party:

tumblr_m5hf1mpAYr1r453xno1_500.jpg

looking gorgeous?

do you guys still think we will get the album by the end of the year?

HeyItsKyKy

She's been in and out of the studio a few times this year, so I hope so.

Hopefully we'll get a single or something, to kind of show us what the new album will sound like. (Praying for TEOM or Daydream, but I'll accept another MOAIA if that's the direction she's going)

Hopefully we'll get a single or something, to kind of show us what the new album will sound like. (Praying for TEOM or Daydream, but I'll accept another MOAIA if that's the direction she's going)

Nick said that she has been listening more to her first two albums recently + is more influenced by her older work so we could be getting pop Mimi back :D

HeyItsKyKy

If she pulls out something like Vanishing, There's Got to Be a Way, Can't Let Go, or You're So Cold, then I'd die.

• Mills locked this topic