Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Jean-Charles de Castelbajac to design for Gaga's new video

Viva La Daniel

Featured Posts

Anthagio

You guys do know that a lot of his work isn't supposed to be serious, right? The Muppet dresses aren't meant to look "haute couture". That's why his work works. It's ARTPOP. It's silly, goofy, and everything Andy Warhol loved. His work is a continuation of what Andy started, and I bet that's why Gaga chose him.

Also, yes the BORN THIS WAY Ball Tour is meant to promote Born This Way. That's the point of a tour.

I was really hoping the album/single wouldn't be out until next year. With the tour going into next year, it just seems kind of messy to be promoting new **** when you are right in the middle of the tour of the old ****. Won't she be stretching herself thin?

Do we have confirmation that the single is dropping this year or is this all speculation?

Oh and the Kermit dress and prison dress were blah to me. Beyonce had the better outfit even though her wig was terrible.

Versace had the best look on her but it was always gothic. I'm excited about color, so maybe JC/DC will do better with her this time.

Uhm, she promoted BTW while the Monster Ball was still going. It happens all of the time. Most likely she won't do any hardcore promotion until the tour ends in March. She could always do little stops here and there wherever she is on the tour.

Well, we don't actually know where he is in the process. He may not have literally meant that he's designing it right this minute - it could already have been designed and about to be made, it could already be made, or he could even be talking about the second single's video (who knows, maybe they're shooting both during this break).

Besides, designers have to quickly turn around outfits all the time. Might be a very simple design. It could be a case of tailoring pieces of his collection rather than designing new, unique items.

There's not a whole lot of time before she needs to go back to touring.

Exactly! Gaga has Void Of Course on speed dial and they are constantly making last-minute outfits for Gaga. You guys are underestimating Castelbajac. For all we know, everything is done and he just now received the OK from Gaga's team to tweet about it. :)

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Purpleteardr0ps

So we already know that Gaga is going to wear a dress by Frank Sorbier and that she's going to work with Jean-Charles de Castelbajac, the next video is going to slay.

This :legend:

MelbHawker

Exciting! This does confirm that a video is at least being planned - so excited!!

I really do hope that new music actually is released by Sept/Oct and we don't have to wait till 2013 tbh.

PRAYING TELEPHONE SEQUEL WHERE SHE DUETS WITH MINAJ AND KILLS HER PLEASE

:toofloppy:

I was just on his Wikipedia page and it say:

Can't wait!! He has an amazing style!

Blue jacket and those shoes that Beyonce was wearing in Telephone video, is from him too:

beyonce-telephone-promo.jpg

:legend:

TheMadridHash

I smell the closing of the Papa/Telephone trilogy

PLEASE LET IT SLAY :legend:

itmightberyan

PRAYING TELEPHONE SEQUEL WHERE SHE DUETS WITH MINAJ AND KILLS HER PLEASE

You seem very passionate about this idea :derpga:

toanythingtaboo

Exciting! This does confirm that a video is at least being planned - so excited!!

I really do hope that new music actually is released by Sept/Oct and we don't have to wait till 2013 tbh.

It'll be well beyond the planning stage by now.

Alien Tulip

since he's already designing the costumes that means the concept of the video has been planned already

MelbHawker

It'll be well beyond the planning stage by now.

I hope so! Im just trying not to expect anything too soon because with GaGa, we usually we have to wait the extra 6 months for everything! lol

Archived