Viva La Daniel

Featured Posts

Rollercoaster

????

-Mugler fashion show

-leopard see-through leotard

-Judas photo pict/grammy's 2011

-V Magazine (three headed Gaga)

None of these were really iconic. The only iconic thing were the three heads photoshoot (which is more for the heads than the fashion) and the Grammys 2011 performance, which is for the performance, not the outfits.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jenniferella

None of these were really iconic. The only iconic thing were the three heads photoshoot (which is more for the heads than the fashion) and the Grammys 2011 performance, which is for the performance, not the outfits.

Well, that's your opinion
"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

So how soon does this mean the next single is if the video is being worked on? About 4-6 weeks or so?

toanythingtaboo

So colourful/bold. :excited2:

*cut to Gaga shooting the video in black and white, regardless*

Rollercoaster

Well, that's your opinion

The fact you called it the 3-headed photoshoot as opposed to the *insert design here* photoshoot speaks for itself ;) :flop:

toanythingtaboo

So how soon does this mean the next single is if the video is being worked on? About 4-6 weeks or so?

Really depends how synchronised the release will be.

I'd wager that her choreographer's tweet about getting 'back in the zone' a few days ago implies that they'll be rehearsing this week and shooting the video at the weekend, depending on how much preparation they've done.

If that's the case, we'd be looking at the video surfacing in 5/6 weeks...which would be around the VMAs at the beginning of September. In which case, I'd say the single would be out mid August, so 3/4 weeks.

Some of his works are amazing (Bey's outfit) but other are just bleh... Only Bjork could wear them, but he'll design smth special for Gaga, I'm sure.

J e s s e

PRAYING TELEPHONE SEQUEL WHERE SHE DUETS WITH MINAJ AND KILLS HER PLEASE

Oh god :laughga:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

where da hell have i been?

so is this from BTW or the new album!??!

woooooooow.

New album :laughga:

J e s s e

The see through leopard catsuit is iconic, it's an outfit on one of the madam tussauds wax figures. :nacho:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Archived