πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I'm annoyed that so many of you want Gaga to have "a sucessful career" ...

Andy McQueen

Featured Posts

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LGMonster95

When will people learn that success doesn't mean only having no #1s? Look at her past year, she pretty much had everything from chart success to acclaimed performances, people around the world was talking about her halftime show and other things that she did. Even with this album Joanne for example,Β people from my country (Romania) was still talking about her, singing her new songs and even wearing her pink hat. When people will give absolute no f*cks about her then we can talk about her not being succeseful anymore which i dont think it will happen. Gaga cares about success too but she's not obsessed about this, she's obsessed about her work and that's one of the many reasons why she's specialΒ 

Rudz Xinc

Who doesn't want her favorite artist to have a successful career?

When MR hit #4 on Hot 100, everybody is hysterical and happy

When her halftime show getting those rating and praises, everybody is happy and say she deserves it

in other words, everybody is happy when her work is being being appreciated, have a successful era is one of them

Which artist want her/his work being under appreciated?

Of course we're hoping our fave to have a great successful era

Look at those clowns

This is a never-ending discussion here. I get that people are like "but she's already a legend, she doesn't need hits and blah blah..." but like... nobody will call you a legend if you haven't even had a proper radio hit for years. Apparently, Gaga wants to be a legend, but refuses to make people want to remember her (at least these past few years).

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

bloody g

Ok stay pressed thenΒ :trollga:

γ€ŽπŸπšπ­πž 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 π›πž πœπ‘πšπ§π πžπγ€

Rudz Xinc
54 minutes ago, Ronk said:

Totally!Β  Health and happiness is what I want for Gaga.Β  I want nothing from her except to see that she is healthy and happy.

So be her doctor, keep her healthy

Look at those clowns

Ariana Grindr

LADYGAGAΒ is very successful tho. She’s a legend, these other pop girls could never. GAGA makes fine art, not **** to feed the masses. She’s on another level and yes I do think highly of myself for stanning an Icon;Β A genuine, and intelectualΒ artist.

1 hour ago, Steve Nasty said:

She does have a successful career. The problem is that even if Gaga continues putting out great music, acting, and awesome tours, a large portion of her fanbase will always be unsatisfied if she doesn’t have HITS. They want hits, they want commercial success. They want her on the radio. That’s really what is boils down to. I almost wish Gaga would make a statement or something like β€œI’m no longer going to make radio friendly music. I’m making experimental music that’s not radio friendly. So don’t expect another β€œhit” for the rest of my career” :air:Β can you imagine the meltdowns? It would really separate the fans of Gaga from the fans of success. I know I would still be here.Β 

I think that people are annoyed that she doesn't have any new hits because the music she makes still has huge hit potential. She never released a single that would be radio unfriendly but her newer songs just don't become massively popular and I think that's the thing that annoys ppl. She makes hits that don't become hits

Diamonster

She is already successful like what do this people even want anymore?Β :laughga:Β she's still a giant even when to some people here it's like she's over or something and nobody knows her because she doesn't have as many number ones or "bops". She made a name for herself, and so many people know her, and respect her even when her highest point passed. She's rich as hell, has a big fanbase of millions, but is like some of you are never happy, if she has 20 million, then she should have 30Β million, it's like can't you all see the huge success she has? how big she is? some of you all need to stan an indie artist or somethingΒ :saladga:Β let the woman be, she's huge enough to make her own damn decisions, she earned it. She can't even rest while being literal ill and some are already begging for music, and not even good music at that, you all be asking for "bops"Β 

DeleteMyAccount

I'd rather not see Gaga performing to a 20% sold arena in the next few years.Β 

Her career is her music. Are we not suppose to wish success upon her?

She wouldn't have much financial stability or passion if the doors were suddenly shut on her due to low success.Β 

Why can't she have both?

25 minutes ago, RudzXinc said:

So be her doctor, keep her healthy

I wish I could.Β  But we all can help by giving her positive vibes and making her know she is loved.Β  Part of a person's health is state of mind, and a positive state of mind can be healing to an extent.Β 

Gaga is in physical pain every day, is deeply saddened by the impact on her fans by her cancelled shows, and is tormented by the uncertainty of the impact of her health on her future.Β Β  Now is the time fans should rally around her in her time of need.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Andy McQueen
1 hour ago, Phoenix said:

You think a career isn't important in life? Lmao.

She HAS a career already. There are things that are wayΒ more important than that, that's what I was trying/wanting to say. :)

Β 

androiduser

a good hit songs does not require scarifying health... she can just skip awkward dancing instead.... and walking in high heels in and out of hotels... and zip lining too, while we're at it.

Archived