life

Gaga is very sad; asks for forgiveness

FGGrayson

Featured Posts

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Triggered said:

love dope but hopefully it's an Applause 2.0, we all need something less depressing and more enpowering, specially her

True just not anothe jewles and drugs 

For those of you "fans" who initially reacted by being mean and saying nasty things about her...I hope you feel ashamed. 

Gaga doesn't need forgiveness for taking care of herself first. People who love and respect her either personally and or respectively as a sheer talent should want the best for her and not ask that she put anything or anyone above her own needs and wellness. If you are a fan especially, you know how good of a person Gaga is, so don't join in on guilting her with the people who aren't fans and bully her all over social outlets.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

FentyGa
On 07/02/2018 at 3:33 PM, Jswolf18 said:

True just not anothe jewles and drugs 

Excuse me no
J&D is a BOP and I will defend it all my life

18 minutes ago, Sister said:

Gaga doesn't need forgiveness for taking care of herself first.

Exactly. 

I understand a fan feeling frustrated because they paid money for hotels and airfare and such, but this is par for the course, especially with an artist who has known health struggles. 

She doesn't need to ask for forgiveness. As someone with a long term health problem i totally understand. It can wipe me out sometimes.

Just one of the reasons why Gaga is an inspiration to me

OliviaRodrigoStan

I'm actually glad she cancelled everything. I was HIGH-KEY judging her family and her boyfriend, for letting her do this. 

She is by no means in condition to perform like that right now, and I doubt she's prepared for Vegas either. I understand there's a sh!tload of money involved, and there's a lot of people interested in those shows happening.

But honestly, she has fibromyalgia, and had a hip surgery, she can't tour as hard, what were they all thinking? :air:

Cause I'm sorry, but if that was my sister, at the FIRST injection I see her taking to go on stage, I'd be like: "B!tch, this thing is over, we're going home, you're gonna rest now". 

Anyways... :interestinga: 

I'm glad she's taking her well-being seriously, and I hope she recovers soon 💙

HEART OF EVER-FROST

KleineMonster10
On ‎07‎.‎02‎.‎2018 at 3:58 PM, Kattys said:

Where are the haters telling that she is finished and won't be able to perform? :reductive:

You can look that up at MadonnaNation :trollga:

DonnieDarko
14 hours ago, QueenMedusa said:

I'm actually glad she cancelled everything. I was HIGH-KEY judging her family and her boyfriend, for letting her do this. 

She is by no means in condition to perform like that right now, and I doubt she's prepared for Vegas either. I understand there's a sh!tload of money involved, and there's a lot of people interested in those shows happening.

But honestly, she has fibromyalgia, and had a hip surgery, she can't tour as hard, what were they all thinking? :air:

Cause I'm sorry, but if that was my sister, at the FIRST injection I see her taking to go on stage, I'd be like: "B!tch, this thing is over, we're going home, you're gonna rest now". 

Anyways... :interestinga: 

I'm glad she's taking her well-being seriously, and I hope she recovers soon 💙

It’s not that simple. The drive she has, the will, the commitment is what made her the superstar that she is right now. 

I’m sure both Gaga and her family knows she’s always trying to do her best and giving up is never an option. 

Having said that, this latest fibro flare actually may not have been that bad. They’re just being cautious, I believe, as they know that ignoring this kind of body pain may lead to some complications or at least to the episode being way longer than it usually is.

From what I was told, the severe pain during fibro is easy to deal with and if one is working with the docs, then it goes away pretty quickly. The bigger problem is the mild pain that is persistent and only long rest and rehabilitation and some physical activity may deal with it.

Whispering
On 2/7/2018 at 8:58 AM, Kattys said:

Where are the haters telling that she is finished and won't be able to perform? :reductive:

1. They crawled back into the caves.

2. Busy making passive aggressive comments to tear Gaga down in other ways. 

derpmonster
On 2/9/2018 at 5:45 AM, KleineMonster10 said:

There You GO -> There´s the link :ladyhaha:

Oh my God people are vicious and have no better things to do. What did Gaga do to hurt them? If you don't like her, look away. :O

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Archived