💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

life

Gaga is very sad; asks for forgiveness

FGGrayson

Featured Posts

You might wanna add in the OP that she shared the note on the Little Monsters app since at first I thought this wasn't legit at all. :flop: 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FGGrayson
9 minutes ago, Blake said:

You might wanna add in the OP that she shared the note on the Little Monsters app since at first I thought this wasn't legit at all. :flop: 

i thought we been knew since that's how LM.COM look and her tweet about her spending more time there :gum:

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻

zakariah

I'm glad that she's being selfish for once in her life. 

After all the extraordinary things she has accomplished over the past 10 years, she deserves to be selfish and take a well-deserved break.

FGGrayson
36 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

This breaks my heart so much, especially about the line where she specifically addresses people who have bought tickets, reserved hotels, etc. She's not oblivious. She reads stuff online, and when some of y'all try and call her out for "not caring about the people who've paid to go see her," she sees that. 

Regardless, I hope she gets better. This incident seems to be more serious and I hope and pray that she recovers well. :heart:

lol she knows, i guess she read or saw something on Twitter/Internet

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗝𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻

Tan Fei

I cant imagine how depressed she is after reading all those nasty comments online. I hope affected fans can forgive her:hug:hope she really actively use this app though... dont wan ti download for nothing :selena:

Robo Ga
34 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

this post reminds me that the Gaga from 2009-2013, is still there.

She's been more distant from us in recent years. It warms my heart reading this because this is how she used to interact with us. 

I came here to post the same thing, I really missed her personal messages to us 

🤖⚡️

1 minute ago, Jswolf18 said:

Dope 2.0 on lg6

love dope but hopefully it's an Applause 2.0, we all need something less depressing and more enpowering, specially her

Batwings

I mean, I'd like to hope that most of us already knew Gaga felt this way. She's a helluva lot more compassionate and caring to her fans than many other celebrities are. She's shared with us countless times how much she loves being with us in her performances. That's why I was so upset when people were lashing out at her after the tour cancellations were announced. I mean, after all this time, you seriously think she's selfish and doesn't give a **** about you? Where have you been?

Robo Ga
2 minutes ago, Chris Evans said:

I hate that she clearly sees all the hate she gets sent by her own fans

It's more likely she just read the people who were disappointed's posts, talking about cancelling their accommodations and such, while also wishing her well and being sad for her pain. People are so harsh here to the fans that had their shows cancelled... give them a break, 90% of them took the news really well considering all that they lost.  Also, she's not ignorant of the fact that her fans travel and spend money to see her. Don't exaggerate the "hate" she got just because a small number of fans lost their sh*t 

🤖⚡️

Archived