💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Headlines About Justin's Half-Time Show

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

Justin Timberlake Botched Super Bowl Halftime Show Return Not Princely - Deadline

Compared with Prince’s, Justin Timberlake’s halftime show was a wimpy joke - USA Today

As The Pop World Seeks Accountability, Justin Timberlake Seems Lost In The Woods - NPR

Justin Timberlake’s Anti-Spectacular Super Bowl - The Atlantic

Justin Timberlake had nothing to say at the Super Bowl and wouldnt Stop Saying It - The Los Angeles Times 

It Was His Halftime Show, But Justin Timbrlake Was the Least Memorable Musician at thr Super Bowl - Vulture

Justin Timberlake’s Super Bowl Halftime Show: Meh, Personified - Pitchfork

Justin Timberlake Played It Safe At Halftime When He Should Have Gone For IT - Yahoo

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Daenerys

It wasn’t like SUPER bad but it also wasn’t good either. I wouldn’t take the time to watch it again that’s for sure. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

FATCAT

I'm sad it didn't get batter reception, but I'm also glad that it wasn't just GGD or Gaga fans that didn't like it. Kind of levitates the idea that it's just crazy fandom hate. 

Purr more, hiss less.

Ryusei

it was just nothing groundbreaking... a regular performance. Nothing wrong with it really...

Musery

AlexanderMagno

Wow, the reception is... Bad :wtf: maybe the last few performers put expectations for the show too high?

crisTEAne

although it was impossible for him to meet the standards set by gagz last year, it felt like he didn't even try and just accepted that it'll be mediocre—and it was.

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Saint Hollywood
Just now, Ryusei said:

it was just nothing groundbreaking... a regular performance. Nothing wrong with it really...

It's the Super Bowl though... people expect more than just a regular performance. :tony:

Justin's show seemed like it could've been done at the Billboard Music Awards :laughga:

Ryusei
Just now, Saint Hollywood said:

It's the Super Bowl though... people expect more than just a regular performance. :tony:

Justin's show seemed like it could've been done at the Billboard Music Awards :laughga:

*shrug* 

Musery

DiscoHeaven23
1 minute ago, Saint Hollywood said:

and honestly, this vma performance might've even been a better show than the super bowl 

Archived