Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Who Should Perform Next Year?

KyliesChild

Who should perform at the 2019 SuperBowl?   

140 members have voted

1. 1. Choose:

• Shakira
    • Pink
    • Daft Punk
    • Rihanna
    • Kendrick Lamar
    • Britney Spears
    • Taylor Swift
    • Carrie Underwood
    • Janet Jackson
    • Jennifer Lopez

Featured Posts

Economy

I really wanna see PINK do her crazy acrobats in a high budget performance before she gets too old to be able to do it!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People are really voting for Taylor? Sure she has the hits and succes, but she’s one of the weakest performers in the industry right now. Her movements are just awkward and her voice is just oké... Her stage visuals and concepts were never outstanding.

Just pick JLo, PINK or Rihanna and they will be fine next year.

StrawberryBlond

Personally, I'd love Pink, J-Lo and Bon Jovi at some point. Maybe Kelly Clarkson as well. Britney back in the day would've been awesome but I don't know if she can do it now. But after all is said and done, even though I'm familiar with very little of her work, I'd say no one other than Janet should do the next one. It would be the ultimate way that the SB could make amends. It would cause a ratings surge as well. It would truly be a reverse Warholian expedition. I doubt the organisation would have the guts to actually do it, though and I don't know if Janet feels like she's too old and settled now anyway. We forget that she's nearly 52 and has a baby now, so it's unlikely.

On a side note, I can't believe they've never asked Rihanna. I believe the only reason they've never asked Taylor is because she's endorsed Coca Cola and its too much of a brand clash with Pepsi.

lovespent
13 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Personally, I'd love Pink, J-Lo and Bon Jovi at some point. Maybe Kelly Clarkson as well. Britney back in the day would've been awesome but I don't know if she can do it now. But after all is said and done, even though I'm familiar with very little of her work, I'd say no one other than Janet should do the next one. It would be the ultimate way that the SB could make amends. It would cause a ratings surge as well. It would truly be a reverse Warholian expedition. I doubt the organisation would have the guts to actually do it, though and I don't know if Janet feels like she's too old and settled now anyway. We forget that she's nearly 52 and has a baby now, so it's unlikely.

On a side note, I can't believe they've never asked Rihanna. I believe the only reason they've never asked Taylor is because she's endorsed Coca Cola and its too much of a brand clash with Pepsi.

Madonna did Super Bowl when she was almost 54 so I don't think Janet's age would be problematic here.

I'd like to see Britney or Pink next year.

Rihanna and Taylor both have nice catalog of hits but they're weak performers, sorry. 

Head Empty

Imagine Dragons. Their music is made for events like this.

1. Believer

2. Whatever It Takes

3. Demons

4. I Bet My Life

5. On Top of The World

6. Thunder

7. Radioactive

Oriane

Why am I the only one who would like Kendrick Lamar :smh:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

papergangstas

Lady Ga Ga :lolly:

One of me is wiser. One of me is stronger. One of me is a fighter, and there's a thousand faces of me, Army of me

Ms I am a local

Title.

I would love to have a strong female like Britney Spears, Rihanna or, even Taylor Swift. Someone who knows how to do an spectacle.

What about you? (Gaga is not an option, you need to choose other singers)

Cobra Cruz
Just now, LadySkrillex said:

strong female like Britney Spears, Rihanna or, even Taylor Swift

Where's the strong female ? 

ToxicHot

Ariana Grande :cryga: 

or Kylie Minogue (but we all know that **** won't happen)

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Ms I am a local
1 minute ago, Cobra Cruz said:

Where's the strong female ? 

Don’t you see it? I’ve said Britney Spears, Rihanna...

Archived