šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Uma Thurman reveals abuse by Harvey Weinstein and Quentin Tarantino

ALGAYDO

Featured Posts

ALGAYDO

In an interview with Maureen Dowd of The New York Times, Uma states that Weinstein forced himself sexuallyĀ on her after multiple inappropriate interactions (e.g., taking her to a private steam room at his hotel whilst discussing business). Uma then goes to describe how another big name in Hollywood, QuentinĀ Tarantino, allegedly alsoĀ used his status to abuse her (non-sexually) on the set of Kill Bill.Ā Uma, Harvey and Quentin were all involved with Pulp FictionĀ and the Kill Bill franchise. Yā€™all should read the whole thing, itā€™s kind ofĀ a long read but totally worth it. Ā 

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2018/02/03/opinion/sunday/this-is-why-uma-thurman-is-angry.html?smid=pl-share&referer=

Saint Hollywood

These trash men are finally getting exposed for what they truly areĀ default_bbtrash.gif

And I liveĀ default_bbtrash.gif

FGGrayson

omg, not Tarantino :gum: lemme read

š— š—®š—»š—±š˜† š— š—¼š—¼š—暝—² ā€¢ š—Ÿš—®š—±š˜† š—šš—®š—“š—® ā€¢ š—¦š—¼š—½š—µš—¶š—²-š—˜š—¹š—¹š—¶š˜€ š—•š—²š˜…š˜š—¼š—æ

BLACKOUTbritney

My god Harvey is a monster!

Honestly that video of the crash is so hard to watch. Knowing she was so scared and didnā€™t feel safe doing it, yet Tarantino forced her and even threatenedĀ her with ā€œif you donā€™t hit 40 your hair wonā€™t look good and Iā€™ll make you do it again!ā€ is so f**kedĀ up

Youā€™re working on a million dollar budget film, you can afford a professional stunt double to do scenes like that. Especially when the car is a wreck and unsafe to drive!

JusKeepBreathin
2 minutes ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

My god Harvey is a monster!

Honestly that video of the crash is so hard to watch. Knowing she was so scared and didnā€™t feel safe doing it, yet Tarantino forced her and even threatenedĀ her with ā€œif you donā€™t hit 40 your hair wonā€™t look good and Iā€™ll make you do it again!ā€ is so f**kedĀ up

Wow. I've never seen that video, but it doesn't surprise me Tarantino is a weird perfectionist.Ā Ā He needs to see on screen what he has pictured in his head.Ā  It's super wrong but it isn't the gross sexual abuse the Weinstein has done to practically woman he employs.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

calmar

And rumors are Weinstein will try to sue her for this :smh:Ā 

äæŗć®å‹åˆ©ćÆęŗ悋恎ćŖ恄

SoĀ this is what she was hinting about in the video from months before? Nice.

Shame about Tarantino, though. I'm glad that it isn't sexual abuse, but it's still pretty awful.

3 points in and ready for more

What Tarantino did was pretty sucky, but it was more about his ego when it comes to hisĀ picture perfection, which doesn't make it excusable, but thank god it wasn't sexual assault.Ā 

Overall sad because this is my very favorite movie of all times and all of the while I thought it had been made in harmony between all parts. But oh well, it's still a piece of art.

I hope Tarantino doesn't treat his actors like this anymore. Weinstein can suck it.

That car crash video is crazy! :gum:Ā omfg i'd be scared shitless if I were in her position, asked to drive a car like that in such an unsafe road! Kudos to her for being so badass. :firega:

May her story empower women for generations to come, and may no womanĀ ever again hasĀ to live through the abuse UmaĀ did.Ā :hug:

Oh, I'm just visiting-

freebit

Ugh, I feel for her, it's brave of her coming forward. And his ass having the audacity to threaten legal action against her when he's embroiled in all this mess is rich. How narcissistic can one be? He has no shame. He probably thinks briefly apologizing for attacking her makes everything all right.

And Tarantino is trash for that. Her endangered her life because he wanted one shot, and what gets me is that he could have pulled it off without actually putting Uma in there. After reading about how faulty the car was, she's lucky she wasn't killed, but it's awfulĀ that she now has permanent damage to her neck because this.. I hope she's able to sue. And it's creepy to me that he always hasĀ to be the one choking, slapping, and spitting on the actressesĀ in his films. It's sadistic. It makes me wonder if he wanted to harm her by putting her in that car, andĀ gets off on putting actresses in those situations - like Maureen Dowd seems to be alluding to by mentioning the main character in Death Proof getting off on terrorizing women. I love Death Proof, and had never put twoĀ & twoĀ together before now.

Batwings

I've been a huge fan of Tarantino for years, and I've always thought of him as a feminist because of movies like Kill Bill, Death Proof, and Jackie Brown. So this really ****ing sucks. I used to really love Kubrick too until I read about how he basically ****ing tortured Shelley Duvall during the filming of The Shining and she's still dealing with the mental effects of that even today. Can people in the entertainment industry just not be assholes?

4 hours ago, JustLikeHoney said:

Wow. I've never seen that video, but it doesn't surprise me Tarantino is a weird perfectionist.Ā Ā He needs to see on screen what he has pictured in his head.Ā  It's super wrong but it isn't the gross sexual abuse the Weinstein has done to practically woman he employs.

It could have killed her. And she explains how this was the worst to her.

Archived