💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

C2C2/Acoustic Tour coming?

mezzanine

Featured Posts

mezzanine

Well, after all this and Las Vegas residency, what if Gaga's body can't hold this lifestyle anymore and she just turns into an acoustic touring artist? or takes more time and releases C2C2... what do you think?

I think I'd just get a good bottle of wine, my bathtub, and a coulter :lana:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TEANUS

Can we stop overreacting Jesus H

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

IAmNotHere1997

No. Stop overreacting. Btw I hope she'll bring back the disco stick and release dance-pop music again for the next era :giveup:

I'd throw potatoes at her.

JK. Honestly, she can perform songs acoustically but release pop-electronic/dance-pop albums. I'm here for that. And I loved C2C era, so don't throw stones at me.

Like what you Sea?

The Child

Honestly I wouldn’t mind having her sitting down at a piano and singing all her hits like Poker Face, Paparazzi, Bad Romance, Telephone, Alejandro with a big orchestra, The Edge Of Glory, also Applause & Million Reasons.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

She might lose some of her twinkish fans but the senior fans she converted during the C2C era would be here for it

I'd love it personally. My fav songs of hers are ballads and acoustic versions.

angels forever, forever angels

Guest ARTPOPSlays

I think dancing actually helps with her pain. I think it’s just so much traveling and it depends on the rest she gets

mezzanine

I swear if I read anyone else using the word "overreacting" after Gaga's SECOND cancellation of the Joanne World Tour 10 concerts before the end, just after recording the whole f_cking DVD, etc., I'll just hack a MOD account and ban all your asses off :madge:

Just now, ARTPOPSlays said:

I think dancing actually helps with her pain. 

Sure, dancing in high heels is doing wonders for her broken hip

TEANUS
4 minutes ago, ARTPOPSlays said:

I think dancing actually helps with her pain. I think it’s just so much traveling and it depends on the rest she gets

This. I think the stress and fatigue of traveling is harder than it seems, going from time zone to time zone, plane to car to stage to sleep and repeat. Especially with Gaga's condition, which we know is inflamed when stress, emotional or physical, arises.

It makes sense now more than ever why ever since the hip accident she's been more hesitant to travel oversees to promote rapidly like during BTW. Like it made sense before, but with this cancellation, it just proves its not the performing that bothers her as much as the stress of traveling, adapting to new settings, and the exhaustion of constantly moving from country to country.

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Glamourpuss

It's funny how the mention of a second C2C has people saying stop overreacting like another C2C is one of the worst things that could happen. :laughga:

DoremonLove

How about we all calm down :ladyhaha: maybe next morning post will be "gaga retirement plan"

I LOVE the idea of accoustic tour omg:giveup:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Archived