💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Camila Cabello EXPOSED. (Warning: Sensitive Content)

Solitaiire

Featured Posts

PeachJug
On 1/31/2018 at 5:41 PM, ALGAYDO said:

Nnnn just when I was starting to STAN. Guess I will just secretly bop to her album when nobody is around :selena:

I wonder how much dirt Gaga has on her. Like, her very old texts/messages to her friends in high school, early adult years, etc. I’m sure she has A LOT of dirt on her :ladyhaha: 

gaga has nothing

she is perfect

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusKeepBreathin
On 1/31/2018 at 6:41 PM, ALGAYDO said:

Nnnn just when I was starting to STAN. Guess I will just secretly bop to her album when nobody is around :selena:

I wonder how much dirt Gaga has on her. Like, her very old texts/messages to her friends in high school, early adult years, etc. I’m sure she has A LOT of dirt on her :ladyhaha: 

Lol they gonna have to hack Gaga's old MySpace account, because yes Gaga is that old enough for one of those. :staymad:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

ALGAYDO
45 minutes ago, PeachJug said:

gaga has nothing

she is perfect

Nah, EVEYONE has some dirt on them. Nobody is perfect, epecially when you’re a teenager :ladyhaha:

26 minutes ago, JustLikeHoney said:

Lol they gonna have to hack Gaga's old MySpace account, because yes Gaga is that old enough for one of those. :staymad:

Gaga’s MySpace was actually revealed a few years ago, I believe. It didn’t have anything juicy tho :selena:

freebit

I heard about this years ago. I always wondered why it was brushed off and people seemed to be cool with her, but I guess its too convoluted for the average person to pick up on, especially because it involves alternate internet personas/stan twitter accounts etc. 

I think what's most interesting about this leak is her texts with the head of Republic, and her manager. I had to lol @ one of them gassing her up and saying her songwriting is "more sophisticated" than Shawn Mendes's. :smh: There's something to these texts that makes me feel uneasy about her working with these 40+ men when she was only in her teens at the time. I guess because their texts are both overpraising, and admonishing (her manager advising her against going clubbing), like he's trying to shape her, and that kind of behavior kind of reminds me of grooming, not saying that's happening, but it just reminds me of how weird the dynamics are for young female artists (not to mention the head of Republic who texted her here, is now in trouble for sexual harassment). 

On 1/31/2018 at 10:08 PM, KingRedd said:

Yeah this site is officially too “Anti-men.” Like someone said earlier, if this was a male artist we’d all be done. Y’all were just bashing ed, just saying Offsets career should be over for saying Queer, now this chick should get a free pass for being the equivalent of a gamer on COD lmao. She says The n word, f word, but it’s fine right? Lmao this site is canceled when it comes to anything progressive. 

I don’t wanna see not one person complains about anyone saying the Fword ever again. Ha

I feel like this has more to do with the fact that we're on a pop forum with pop stans, and pop stans prefer women artists most of the time (where the problematic likes of Iggy and Azeala Banks are continually defended by at least a few stans, and as seen here with this demon), meanwhile you'd be hard pressed to find stans of male youtubers in these parts - that's more reddit or 4chan's thing. 

She didn't even do anytihng outright bad. I expected somethin juicy to come up in the OP, but....nothing.

papergangstas

Havana oh-na-na =

Gaga oh-la-la

always hated her l 

One of me is wiser. One of me is stronger. One of me is a fighter, and there's a thousand faces of me, Army of me

Queen Gloria

Never liked her anyway, another disposable sad pop tumblr aesthetic girl in the wake of Lorde.

FentyGa
On 04/02/2018 at 3:03 AM, JustLikeHoney said:

I'm more surprised that she's young enough for one:ladyhaha:
To think that she was 18 just 13 years ago:saladga:

Archived