Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga confirms concert filming

Hurem

Featured Posts

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What are the chances she'll release it though? The last two tours didn't get a DVD release at all and there's a full professional recording from the last tour that she could've tweaked for release and she didn't bother to do that.

As you guys pointed it might no be exactly DVD but something else

Spoiler

And with all the projects that sometimes just end up not happening I hope it will this time

It will be nice, they might end up filming all these dates cuz it's a complex stage setup etc, and it would be easier to "glue" everything together 

8 minutes ago, kihlophix said:

if its a joanne dvd, I do hope she doesn't feel forced to do it because of y'all whining all the time about it. LM's needs to be more thankful and less hostile.

It’s not as if the fans are pushing her to do something she’s doing the show. I don’t see the harm in recording it for the fans who didn’t get a chance to see her, it’s just logic to do a dvd I don’t know why a lot of singer don’t do them these days. 

2 minutes ago, Dunk96 said:

What are the chances she'll release it though? The last two tours didn't get a DVD release at all and there's a full professional recording from the last tour that she could've tweaked for release and she didn't bother to do that.

this aswell....But well, last 2 time she really didn't announce it so... I don't think it was something her team planned at all? Maybe Interscope\Live Nation just did some footage for promo and nothing else, then the Yahoo Livestream thing was just a "win-win" situation.

Mister G

A DVD or official release will be very good and an even nicer way to close out the Joanne era for good. The last official release was the HBO Special for The Monster Ball Tour. I know there were probably plans to do one for The Born This Way Ball but given how it came to an end so abruptly, I'm sure the plans were scrapped. 

artRave had the Yahoo Live stream which could be considered DVD quality, but I think a more streamlined release through stores and iTunes would be fantastic. It's one of my favorite tours of hers to date.

She announced it. Clearly, she's gonna release it... She's not gonna announce filming the tour and then keep it for herself to watch in bed at home. :laughga:

Spoiler

Knowing her, tho, I see how some of you could think that.

Archived