💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Controversial Gaga Grammys Poster For Sale on Street Artist Sabo's Website

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas
3 hours ago, TheBadRomancer said:

Ughhh that’s so much effort. Won’t I get in trouble for doing that??? 

Only if you get caught.  Night time is best. Fewer people care. This guy put them out at 3am

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheBadRomancer
On 1/30/2018 at 10:35 AM, ChicaSkas said:

Only if you get caught.  Night time is best. Fewer people care. This guy put them out at 3am

I don't have enough guts for that! Also, I was looking at it and I can't tell where you need the tool? Do you get into the thingie from the bottom? 

ChicaSkas
19 hours ago, TheBadRomancer said:

I don't have enough guts for that! Also, I was looking at it and I can't tell where you need the tool? Do you get into the thingie from the bottom? 

i believe they open from the sides once the screws have been removed. It's possible some models open from the bottom.

At this point I'd be really excited to see if any still are up because public nudity is usually removed asap.

However you will need these skills for the Star Is Born posters :D

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Inferno
On 1/28/2018 at 2:37 AM, illbekind said:

I can’t believe a bit of tit and puss is causing such a controversy

Its controversial because hes saying look at her nude, she knew about men raping women in the industry and said nothing.

but in actuality, shes been talking about this since 2013. long before the others that are getting more recognition for it now. so imo whoever made this poster is, as always with gaga haters, unknowledgeable in his criticism.

Archived