💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga and Miley targeted by L.A. street artist ahead of Grammys

Scathach

Featured Posts

Scathach

“Nude images of Miley Cyrus and Lady Gaga are being used in street art to attack the music industry a day ahead of the Grammys.

The perpetrator, a conservative provocateur who goes by the pseudonym Sabo, used previously published photos of Cyrus and Gaga that he slapped onto large posters that appear at first glance to be advertisements for the 60th Annual Grammy Awards, set for telecast Sunday night on CBS from Madison Square Garden in New York.” 

https://t.co/dC565DW6VT

:cryga:

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Evan Peters

queens of being used by a conservative provocateur who goes by the pseudonym Sabo that slapped posters that feature them naked around a city thinking it would make people hate them but just actually promotes them and the 60th annual grammy awards instead 

emma roberts is an abuser

andy232000

No publicity is bad publicity

and it’s not like we haven’t seen Gaga’s diamond heart before 👀

swordstalker

Thanks for the free promo! And I love that picture of Gaga anyway :giveup: Applause had some great hairstyles :firega: I hope this draws in even more viewers! 

#WeAllKnew ??  :triggered::triggered:

The faux ads feature the logos of the network and the Grammys, one with a nude Gaga and another with a naked Cyrus, and each poster has the text: #WeAllKnew, a reference to the spate of allegations against powerful men in media who have harassed women, and to those who knew of the harassment but said nothing.

Some of the posters also include the text: "Long Live Music."

The photos Sabo used of Cyrus were taken by Terry Richardson, who has been accused of sexually harassing several models.

FreePalestine

mister max

gaga_cropped.jpg

Gagas one isnt even that bad tho :air: I could even see Gagas promo team using that pic

Miley's on the other hand :icega:

cyrus_cropped.jpg

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Archived