šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Gaga Over?

jereve

Featured Posts

Economy
1 minute ago, Arturo said:

Sis even people like Katy playing to half empty arenas arent over.

Also the way Joanne the single is performing isnt indicative of someoneā€™s who is over. Yeah its not performing like Drake, Beyonce, or Ed Sheeran songs but shes not on their level of success. You guys get the notion that shes over because shes not massiveĀ anymore.

Sheā€™s still one of the biggest artists if her 5th album get still push a million units in the states and her 5th tour can bring her to stadiums for the first time.

Stop looking for Adele like success in her and youā€™ll see that her current status is a great place to be in. Not the best place but notĀ a bad one.

I mean, she had the biggest female tour of 2017... If that doesn't spell success I dunno what does

Ā 

Also clearly this song wasn't meant to be pushed as a serious commerical single anyway. It's seems more like a single to end the era and show this side of her one more time before moving on to LG6

yes and

Actually, Gaga's peak is Joanne nowĀ 
She won't sell more or release something more succesfulĀ :toofunny:

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

I was a die hard fan since The Fame era. Stuck with her through all the eras and loved her in all her transformations. But recently I've grown tired of her persona a bit, I find her a bit boring to be honest. She feels old now, a bit outdated, a bit irrelevant. It feels like she' 40 now.Ā 

I am obsessed with Dua Lipa now. She feels very fresh and very easygoing. While Gaga forces things too much imo.Ā 

Don' mean to be disrespectful, just sharing my feelings.Ā 

Still curious to witness Gagas next era and transformation tho. Hope she gets back the interest and attention and has even more success!Ā 

JupiterDrive

Well she has recognition from like awards and other artists but the GP is done with her and streaming + charts for her are also countedĀ 

Everytime I mentioned Gaga in my class they were like oh she hasn't been around for ages so I guess she's over in GP eyesĀ 

Ā 

RAMROD

Gaga is not over, she is still making music, andĀ beyond that, she left her mark big time. Last year alone was another successful year for her. If nobody cares about her anymore, her current world tour wouldn't have sold out shows. Some of you hunties think she is hated in USA, but she managed to filled up stadiums here. All those haters are minority here. Don't believe what haters trying to tell you even if they called you delusional. You should take a look around, GagaĀ still have very successful career. It is just not reported as much anymore, hence doesn't look so glossy to some of you who wanted it to be glamour and such, cos by nature, media in general always give largest attention to the newĀ and young bankable artists until they get older and left behind. That is just the cycle.

For some of you fans, thisĀ is not good news. But for the artists themselves, it could be the much needed break they seek for a long time. That they can feel like normal people again than constantly feel like in a circus even if just a little. Let them be.

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ with birds I share this lonely view (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

18 hours ago, Bio said:

Gurl,Ā she's currently on a sold out world (2 continents) tour

I'm just curious. A hater fansite claims that her European leg is not really sold out. Is it real or just a delusion? I'm pressedĀ 

Ī¹'Š¼ ĻĻ…ā„“ā„“Ī¹Ī·g ŅÆĻƒĻ…я sтяĪ¹Ī·gs

papergangstas

Never was over and never will be over Ā :staymad:

One of me is wiser. One of me is stronger. One of me is a fighter, and there's a thousand faces of me, Army of me

Archived