Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Tony Bennett is now sitting next to Gaga at the Grammys!

TheCureinMalibu

Featured Posts

WildAmerican

I've always wondered how close they are.... (like if they're friends not like physical proximity)

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When Gaga sitting close to Bey becomes an event and a Telephone performance never will be :selena:

angels forever, forever angels

Florian

It was before she was moved. She's a row farther now. 

Going as far as possible to not let little hunties fantasize about a Telephone live perf together :trollga:

DeleteMyAccount
2 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

I've always wondered how close they are.... (like if they're friends not like physical proximity)

Well Beyonce did post a Happy Birthday message to Gaga one time. She doesn't really post personal things that often. And Bey also gave Gaga a bunch of Ivy Park merch last year when Gaga was having her physical pains. I'd say they're fairly close even though their schedules keep them far apart.

boyerased

They’re not bff’s but pretty sure they’re friends. Out of all the pop stars (maybe bar rih idk the situation) she might be the closest to her. 

Robo Ga
Just now, Kimihiro said:

They’re not bff’s but pretty sure they’re friends. Out of all the pop stars (maybe bar rih idk the situation) she might be the closest to her. 

I think they have a DEEP respect for each other as well. Two of the hardest working women and icons of our generation 

🤖⚡️

ModernEcstasy
6 minutes ago, LePetitMonstr said:

She was moved sis:selena:

Now shes a little more back

Which was moved back? Is Gaga no longer at the front? 

Just now, pachinko said:

Why do Jay-Z and Beyonce always sit next to each other at events?

IKR,it's like they are engaged

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

PunkTheFunk
7 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

I'm pretty sure Beyonce doesn't have many friends (and I don't mean that in a shady way). She comes across as an introvert who is married to her work and only has time for her family. But I do think that she cares about Gaga from a distance and is happy to see her when they cross paths.

feat-gaga-beyonce-met.jpg

ryanripley
16 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Which was moved back? Is Gaga no longer at the front? 

she's now on the row behind, next to tony

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived